Navigation
Franco 44
Franco 44 - Re: Does SIze matter?
Re: Does SIze matter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 18:52:54

Ok so seeing as everyone is being honest here about the looks a girl prefers then here goes.

Tall, chiselled jaw, tanned from head to toe with a stripper body and a mr universe face.....thats what all girls like.

Its human nature and how we are put toghether in our dna. A healthy handsome caveman was more capable and able to out run his prey and provide for his cave woman and child. Also his offspring would likely be more intelligent and thus more likely to continue the gene pool.

Now.....how many of us punters fit this description...1% if that. The kind of guy described above does not pay for sex, he has his pick of hot babes to,choose from so why would be visit a wg for sex.

Apologies if this offends anyone but we are afterall part of the natural world and cannot dispute our link with nature.
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Does SIze matter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 11:46:27

I hear you Franco, but if a guy like that is not looking for any strings whatsoever after his one night stand he would still rather go with a wg and pay for privacy.
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Does SIze matter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 867
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-25 12:19:43
Edited: 2017-03-25 13:17:13

Unlike the caveman era, sex is no longer mainly about procreation in the modern era and just like men have different preferences when it comes to what they find appealing in a woman, so do women have different preferences.

On a personal level, neither the body builder types, nor the chisel jawed tall guys with well defined / muscular bodies, float my boat. I prefer men who are shorter than me (and I am not a tall person at all), preferably with small bone structure, almost delicate in built, with no well defined muscles. Dark hair and tanned or darker skin, is a bonus.

Wrt to clients, I'm not dating the client, I'm providing a service, so his appearance and body type, has no impact on the quality of service I render - every client gets the exact same level of service, regardless of what he looks like.

Carailho
Carailho - Re: Does SIze matter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 380
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 12:30:27

@sybyl. I sould like your type of guy. Short dark and not so handsome.

Sexy pics my lady.
Sade
Sade - Re: Does SIze matter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-25 12:51:49

I totally agree. We provide a service And it has nothing to do with looks or size. As long as you make the gent feel comfortable and he enjoys his time with you.

I always have a welcome drink available. Chat for a few minutes before we start a session. Why worry about looks or size. We are all not perfect by no means.

Hugs and kisses Sade
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Does SIze matter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-25 12:52:03
Edited: 2017-03-25 12:58:41

On 2017-03-25 12:30:27 Carailho said:
@sybyl. I sould like your type of guy. Short dark and not so handsome.

Sexy pics my lady.

Thank you, glad to hear that you like the pics. Imo handsome, just like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder...

Sadly the media has over the years brainwashed many people, dictating what handsome and beautiful is supposed to look like, what body type is the ideal and in the process make people feel insecure about their appearance and body type. For what reason? To sell products, to make money out of people's insecurities....
Carailho
Carailho - Re: Does SIze matter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 381
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 13:01:18

On 2017-03-25 12:52:03 Sibyl said:
On 2017-03-25 12:30:27 Carailho said: @sybyl. I sould like your type of guy. Short dark and not so handsome.

Sexy pics my lady.
Thank you, glad to hear that you like the pics. Imo handsome, just like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder...

Sadly the media has over the years brainwashed many people, dictating what handsome and beautiful is supposed to look like, what body type is the ideal and in the process make people feel insecure about their appearance and body type. For what reason? To sell products, to make money out of people's insecurities....

So true.
Blaq Rose
Blaq Rose - Re: Does SIze matter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-25 13:10:10

On 2017-03-24 15:46:25 Miss Barbie Doll said:
At whore land there is no such,only money and respect for the lady talks.

dick size matters only when it comes to Greek ,I'm not here to find a perfect man.but just to fuck and get paid.

yes in my world I have my preference

I could not have said it better myself. Spot on..
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Does SIze matter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2032
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-25 13:12:37

On 2017-03-24 16:08:11 Bolla said:
Barbie you understand your trade better than most! Clear and concise about what this really is. No money, no honey.....period.

yeah hehehehehe
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Does SIze matter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 542
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 13:17:45

Look at pre and post photo shop pics of most models, many of the girls you would not recognise in the the real world.

As for the cavewoman loved the handsome guy argument. Bullshit, if this was the case then though genetics the "unattractive" people would have died out long time ago.

Over time the definition of beauty is a constant changing and fluctuating thing, there are people in my life who as I have learnt to know their heart have become beautiful in my eyes, and those who started as beautiful have become far less attractive.

One thing I do know and constantly amazes me is that my own perception of what is good looking to a woman remains consistently wrong, for which I am grateful cause I do not consider myself good looking at all

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.