Navigation
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Does SIze matter?
Re: Does SIze matter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 689
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 15:20:53

Sorry mate, this is not a dating site, as has been said a million times on this very board it's not the size, sexiness, or even hairstyle of the boat or the motion of the ocean ,it's if you can afford the boat ride and that's why it's called a booking, just like booking a boat ride or a fancy restaurant that is all you are doing, does a Restraunt care if you are midget short or crazy tall when taking your money for the veal and wine??

I think you are romanticising this too much, you should stop that or very bad things will happen to your heart and your mind, think buying steak at your favorite butcher not fucking Romeo and Juliet, Romeo never slipped juliet R600 and asked her about the cum once policy..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does SIze matter?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-24 15:29:12

On 2017-03-24 15:20:53 Doubleslappedass said:
Sorry mate, this is not a dating site, as has been said a million times on this very board it's not the size, sexiness, or even hairstyle of the boat or the motion of the ocean ,it's if you can afford the boat ride and that's why it's called a booking, just like booking a boat ride or a fancy restaurant that is all you are doing, does a Restraunt care if you are midget short or crazy tall when taking your money for the veal and wine??

I think you are romanticising this too much, you should stop that or very bad things will happen to your heart and your mind, think buying steak at your favorite butcher not fucking Romeo and Juliet, Romeo never slipped juliet R600 and asked her about the cum once policy..

True that well said ..... yep its not a dating site its a release platform services offered and needs fulfilled if you're happy that's all that matters , keep the lord of the ring happy at home if there is one ( Mordor the all seeing eye ) by working on your own body or not that entirely up to you !! Just do what makes you happy !! Mr Minime007
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-24 15:30:49
Edited: 2017-03-24 15:35:27

@Doubleslappedass...read my question again. I mean...there must be some sort of preference. A booking with a well build guy VS A HUGE unfit guy?

Aaaaanyway. Thanks everybody.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-24 15:41:05

On 2017-03-24 15:30:49 Minime007 said:
@Doubleslappedass...read my question again. I mean...there must be some sort of preference. A booking with a well build guy VS A HUGE unfit guy?

Aaaaanyway. Thanks everybody.

There most probably is a preference from each and every girl on this site if they had to choose the love of their life based on their own prerequisites, it would be counter productive for the majority to own up to their personal preference and taste , hence they shall never reveal the truth as you and I and all other johns on here are their bread and butter.
I don't think allot of us make the WOW Factor !! Your question will not receive a 100% honest answer from any WG in fear of being branded or losing $$$$$ So take the charm given and be proud you're a awesome guy !!
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Does SIze matter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2030
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-24 15:46:25

At whore land there is no such,only money and respect for the lady talks.

dick size matters only when it comes to Greek ,I'm not here to find a perfect man.but just to fuck and get paid.

yes in my world I have my preference
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Does SIze matter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 690
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 15:54:09

On 2017-03-24 15:41:05 Loco said:
On 2017-03-24 So take the charm given and be proud you're a awesome guy !!

An awesome guy with a big fat sexy wallet , who is not afraid to use it, to pay for sex...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-03-24 16:08:11
Edited: 2017-03-24 16:09:25

Barbie you understand your trade better than most! Clear and concise about what this really is. No money, no honey.....period.
Chillibhai
Chillibhai - Re: Does SIze matter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 16:55:36
Edited: 2017-03-24 17:10:52

At the end of the day as been said, its only the size of the wallet that counts.

That said, for me personally Ill admit being self conscious. Flippen balding, boep that banting did shit to help take away, and 2 inch dick makes me wonder why some beautiful WGs are even willing to see me again for repeat bookings. Only my personality and sense of humour helps me along I think. And I do dress kwaai tho. Love my brands.

In all my years of punting only twice WGs refused the FH booking. Once a boere chick in Pta sometime in 2003 miraculously changed to "massage only" after she opened the door. And another just made some excuse that she has to go to the dentist.
Chillibhai
Chillibhai - Re: Does SIze matter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 17:16:45

This thread reminds me, a wg (I dont remember who) once wrote that more than one good looking punter tried to get out of paying for a session and told her that she should be grateful that she had a goodlooking punter for a change.....
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Does SIze matter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 541
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-24 18:50:33

Does size matter, yeah it does, I weight a lot so need to take that into consideration and not allow my full body weight to rest on the wg, and therefore certain positions are more difficult than other. No hanging from chandeliers for me.

Would a wg prefer a better looking guy, depends on each individual, some guys are into BBW, some guys like Big Boobs, I like a cute ass on a girl, what is good for me is not good for everyone, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Treat her with respect and make her cum, she will want you back no matter what you look like.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.