Navigation
ramrod
ramrod - Re: From WG to MG .
Re: From WG to MG .
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-23 14:01:08

Hi Meg, do you still provide your old school services as well?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: From WG to MG .
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-23 14:08:32

@Ram, I believe she has quit her 'old ways' and is starting a brand new chapter.......
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: From WG to MG .
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-23 18:15:07

On 2017-03-23 13:53:59 Franco 44 said:
Aw Meg im disappointed, I could never get hold of you via calls, sms, whats apps or pm all these months and was hoping to get to see for Proper GFE you before I move to CT....looks like we both missed out then (sad face)

I dont think you both missed out but I know you missed out Franco44 !!!
Franco 44
Franco 44 - Re: From WG to MG .
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-23 20:49:33

Lol !!! Well we will never know now will we. But maybe your right, if I cant even get her to respond to a call,sms,inbox or anything then what chance did I stand anyway.
Meg
Meg - Re: From WG to MG .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3058
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-24 06:48:32

On 2017-03-23 20:49:33 Franco 44 said:
Lol !!! Well we will never know now will we. But maybe your right, if I cant even get her to respond to a call,sms,inbox or anything then what chance did I stand anyway.

Hi there. Well Franco I've looked for. PM of you through my 99 + pgs and couldn't find any msg. Sometimes the client expects me to respond on ALL the 40+ msg or 50+ calls and then I get PMs through the day...keeping in mind it cost me a arm and leg replying on every little question I get on the net.(data, airtime)
If you can't reach me leave a msg with your ESA User name.
Honestly I don't understand why clients insist on having small talk. Then I can only see a selective few clients a day.
I DONT take calls while in a booking.
Please be so kind and take you time going through my profile.
YES I still have a ROAR on my treatments.
Kind regards Meg.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.