GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: From WG to MG .
Re: From WG to MG .
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 700
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-27 08:30:50

On 2017-02-27 07:53:21 honeybear said:
Meg, you should consider adding nuru massage to your list of MG services.

I agree 120%. Damn good idea!
Meg
Meg - Re: From WG to MG .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2952
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-27 09:43:10
Edited: 2017-02-27 09:45:28

honeybear ...
Nuru gels and the space I need to do this is another factor.
The nuru gels are expensive and I don't want to push the prices up to high.
It's time consuming and the prepping and cleaning after the booking could shorten my day because I'll only work from 9 to 3/4.
Then taking calls in between. ..
Its something I'll keep in mind.
Thank you.
If I would do that it needs to be a booking in advance or at least a day before.
Perhaps Sharon or someone could assist in that kind of massage. .
I'll be more into sensual massage...B2B and foreplay...
Still giving a GF experience with T&C but not doing the FH anymore.
If anyone of my regulars have a question you welcome to PM or phone me.
Gabbi
Gabbi - Re: From WG to MG .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 67
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-27 10:00:47
Edited: 2017-02-27 10:07:33

Hello Meg. I've also recently changed to MG only. Clients always enjoy my bj and I do give a very good massage. So I thought stopping FH won't be that big of a deal. But I must admit I'm not that busy anymore but I survive nicely. Maby it was just the wrong time of the year and It will pick up again for me.
Gabbi
Gabbi - Re: From WG to MG .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 68
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-27 10:05:26

Hello Meg. I've also recently changed to MG only. Clients always enjoy my bj and I do give a very good massage. So I thought stopping FH won't be that big of a deal. But I must admit I'm not that busy anymore but I survive nicely. Maby it was just the wrong time of the year and It will pick up again for me. I don't regret it one bit. And u also have a huge plus side .... You are soooo sexy. For sure you still have enough income. All my best wishes. I know you will make a success of it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: From WG to MG .
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-02-27 10:41:04

I can't think that Meg or Gabbi won't be busy as MG's...... They're both so extremely HOT !!!! (I'm drooling again.....) being a MG has a different 'target market'. So , no worries, you'll get busier!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: From WG to MG .
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1472
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-27 10:41:10

Meg, it doesn't matter what your decision is ... just make sure that it is what you want ... you will always have support !!!
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: From WG to MG .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 847
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-27 10:46:07
Edited: 2017-02-27 11:35:27

Meg I went from WG to MG about 5 years ago. My massage treatments are very restrictive in terms of what is on offer (for instance I don't massage in the nude or in lingerie, don't do oral, don't do body to body slides etc).

This is what I have learned:

1. Initially it is easier to make a living as a wg as opposed to being mg - simply because in terms of overall potential client base, imo there are more fhse clients than there are massage clients, so you have to offer a top notch massage treatment, to get return clients and to be successful as a mg;

2. You may loose your existing regular clients - I had a massive regular client base as a wg and when I turned mg, with the exception of 2 regular clients, all my other clients dropped me like yesterday's news, because I no longer offered fhse, oral etc - these were very good regular clients of more than 10 years. So be prepared to start your business from scratch;

3. Massage is very hard work - When I was wg I could spend a substantial time during an appointment just chatting, cuddling or the client spoiling /satisfying me, as opposed to now as mg I have to physically work every minute of the time booked;

4. Your determination and self control to stick to you convictions will be tested to the extreme - Your old regular fhse clients may offer you more money to do things that you do not want to do anymore or will insist that you revert back to your old services, else they will not book you. You may also get some new clients doing the same thing since this is an adult website, so it is to be expected, as often some of the massage clients (though in the minority) who use adult websites, want more than just a massage and pelvic, so be prepared to field calls that may not turn into bookings;

5. Since you will essentially be starting a new business from scratch, business will be quiet until you manage to build up a new regular clientele and that can take some time, so the temptation will always be there to go back to being a wg, but stick to your guns and it will all turn out okay eventually;

6. Massage clients are different to fhse clients - They are generally much more respectful towards the mg and her boundaries and in turn they expect a good quality massage treatment - to them the massage is the main reason why they book and the sensual touch, if on offer, is the cherry on the cake. So if you offer a good proper professional massage, they will book you again. However, if the massage itself is not good, they will not book again just for the sensual part, cause they can get the sensual part of the treatment anywhere;

7. I have to be honest and say that going from wg to mg was the best decision I have made and I can kick myself for not doing it years earlier. I'm very happy and at peace with myself as a mg and the massage clients are an absolute pleasure, such gentlemen!

My Advice:

1. Do not compromise or give into temptation, if offering wg services is something you no longer enjoy or want to do or something you are not comfortable to offer, because doing so will be soul destroying - money is not worth destroying you emotional / mental health;

2. Decide what will be included in your massage treatments and be consistent in that, no matter who the client is or how quiet business is - If you give a good massage treatment, eventually you will build up a new regular clientele again;

3. I would suggest that you clearly state on your profile descriptive text, what is on offer and what is not, that way you will field less calls, but they will be quality calls, meaning your conversion rate will be very high - this works very well for me, my conversion rate is 100%. I also reiterate what is on offer and what is not, when clients do call, to eliminate any misunderstandings in case they did not read my profile text properly;

4. Take some massage courses, if you have not done so yet, as massage clients want a professional massage. For many if not most massage clients, the massage itself is more important than the sensual part of the treatment and it will determine if they will visit you again or not;

Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: From WG to MG .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 848
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-27 12:24:57
Edited: 2017-02-27 12:26:50

Just want to add that I concur with what undercoverpta, said. If at all possible, be sure to have enough money saved up to carry you for a few months or alternatively have a secondary source of income, before you switch over to being a mg.

When I switched over from wg to mg, it was really very tough financially, as my income dropped drastically . Only after some time, once I built up a good new regular clientele again, did I start to do okay financially each month. Thankfully I had other sources of income during my transition period, which helped me weather the transitional financial storm and thus made it easier for me to stick to my convictions, despite the temptations on offer.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: From WG to MG .
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3130
View Profile
Posted: 2017-02-27 12:36:29

Wise words from Sybil. But at the end of the day it's what's you make of it and how you manage it. Go with your heart.
Meg
Meg - Re: From WG to MG .
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2954
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-27 13:19:52

Thank you Sybil. It's really good advice.
It's always good to learn from professional MG.
And yes.. I will stick to my decision in being only a MG after everything is sorted.
But fir now I've got a few things to do.. so until then I still do offer FH.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.