Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 11:26:35

On 2017-01-20 10:46:55 IreFilledMonkey said:
On 2017-01-20 07:52:36 Jaco45 said: There was a thread were a punter was asking about punting in London and a link was posted. I went through most ads and guess what at 130pounds per hour nearly every advertiser had owo and rimming as an option. I surely enjoy receiving.

True, but those people can be tested and treated for free every week if they want. The HPV vaccine is free for woman. When you have an incredible health system to ensure you are going to get sorted out if you get anything taking a risk isn't such a big deal, how many woman here have full coverage medical-aid ? How many can afford full panel STD and HIV tests every week ?

People there are ignorant in believing they are not affected. They really don't give a shit about Hiv/Aids and the spre ad of disease. There was a write up in one of the London newspapers regarding statistics supplied by the NHS about the staggering rate at which STDs were being contracted and spread, especially HIV/AIDs and how nobody gets tested until they start showing symptoms because they do not regard any of it as THEIR problem. According to them, it's a problem third world countries have. Your analogy is based on 'they do it, so why don't we?'. Really?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-20 11:31:53

No was highlighting the fact the demand for owo is widespread
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-20 11:34:47

And so is the ignorance regarding hiv/aids
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-20 18:24:00

Agreed Yoni.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-20 18:50:46

Not gonna lie...I do enjoy OWO, CIM..never did COF before. But it is not the main reason for me seeing a specific lady.Her being able to smile, laugh and chat is more important to me. I want to feel comfortable with the lady. So no...although nice..they are not a "deal braker" for me. My best "punts" were just talking, laughing and listening.

(Everybody goes "Aaaaaagg fokkit Mini jou poephol..jy moet hom insit man!!")
Milika
Milika - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 18:56:10

Some one please tell me what owo is?
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 19:21:07

Oral WithOut a condom
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1448
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 19:25:31

On 2017-01-20 18:56:10 Milika said:
Some one please tell me what owo is?

I'm learning everyday too babe, lol. Been in the industry for ten years and still read shit that makes me go wtf, lol.
Tappa Lot
Tappa Lot - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-20 19:29:24

[QUOTE;630255;Minime007] Not gonna lie...I do enjoy OWO, CIM..never did COF before. But it is not the main reason for me seeing a specific lady.Her being able to smile, laugh and chat is more important to me. I want to feel comfortable with the lady. So no...although nice..they are not a "deal braker" for me. My best "punts" were just talking, laughing and listening.

Same applies for me. I never ask for OWO. Have always received it, enjoyed it and if they decided to let me CIM that's the way it went. I tend to prefer the relaxed and sensual companionship with good conversation and laughs...although some of these have led to primal fireworks.
Milika
Milika - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-20 19:47:47

Ohhhh I see! Thanks Mr Shy guy....@ Veronica,I know right! Lol..First week of joining the industry a punter asked me if I offered Greek,my response was,"no,I only speak English"..lmao

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.