Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1406
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 16:14:10

On 2017-01-19 16:01:33 Doubleslappedass said:
Been getting offered Owo a lot lately as an extra at massage places, and who can say no to that, and it always normally ends with a cim or at least on face, which is great... at least three of these ladies have said I don't keep condoms in my bag cause I am not prossie, but I think this is because the ladies get checked for condoms by the venue owners, I think if you had good negotiating skills and a condom handy this line would change pretty quickly..damn horrible economy..

Veronica with your great reviews and attitude I cannot believe you would actually lose clients to a bareback cock sucking skank who gargles penis juice for every guy who happens to come through the door, I personally would not lose sleep over it , you certainly market yourself above that sort of clientele...

I even get the phone dropped while I'm speaking, it's that bad! Not sure where all the gentlemen have gone these days!
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 631
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 16:19:46

I guess at your prices guys may be expecting the full service and some punters think a GFE does include OWO...seems a bit rude to drop the phone on a lady though..
yolan
yolan - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 16:26:04

Who told you that you cannot get HIV By receiving owo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 16:28:30

On 2017-01-19 16:26:04 yolan said:
Who told you that you cannot get HIV By receiving owo

It is less likely but if the lady giving has an open sore in her mouth then it is possible.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 16:36:37
Edited: 2017-01-19 16:40:03

Plenty of HIV sites seem to be saying the same thing and my doctor gave me the same advice:

sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/can-i-get-hiv-from-oral.html?
smartsexresource.com/ask-us/questions/hi-can-i-get-hiv-receiving-oral-sex-sex
i-base.info/qa/3516/comment-page-1
www.aidsmap.com/Oral-sex/page/1044877/

Can I get HIV from a blowjob? From giving head? From getting a BJ? Or from swallowing semen?

Oral sex is "low risk" in terms of getting HIV. There is no transmission risks for receiving oral sex. You probably will not get HIV from giving oral sex either---but having cuts or sores in your mouth, gum disease, having an STI in your throat, or recent dental work increases your risk. If any of these applies, you may consider refraining from performing oral sex to reduce your of exposure to HIV. If you're taking PrEP every day as prescribed, there's very little that you'll get HIV by giving someone a blowjob, or otherwise.

Remember, while the chance of getting infected with HIV from oral sex is very low, you can easily get other STIs such as gonorrhea and chlamydia.

yolan
yolan - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 16:57:59

What happens if the person that is blowing you is HIV positive
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1407
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 17:36:18

On 2017-01-19 16:19:46 Doubleslappedass said:
I guess at your prices guys may be expecting the full service and some punters think a GFE does include OWO...seems a bit rude to drop the phone on a lady though..

Are my fees really that exorbitant? I pay high rental for a place in Sandton that is safe, clean and convenient, nothing dodgy. If it were for myself, hell, I could do the back room at someones house, lol.

I have other overheads to consider and I try to have only the best for clients. Considering my years of experience I have been consistent in my fees and clients know what they are getting for their money. I have always maintained that when you pay peanuts, don't expect The Ritz with 5 star service. I'm not saying there aren't those gems out there, but I would prefer to see less clients that would appreciate their time with me and Not feel like a human sperm receptacle seeing 5-10 clients a day at R500 down. Kudos to the girls that can manage it, but I prefer being fresh and energetic for each client especially if I'm expected to go 1-3 rounds at times in a full hour that often goes over in terms of time.

I think my fees are not that bad considering all the above.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:00:30

How much is exorbitant? From what I have seen on the site Veronica is in an upper class and there are few ladies that can match this. For me a GFE is definitely kissing, but the rest depends on the relationship. I couldn't care much for receiving oral and would much rather give... Only if it is to please her.
Guys interpret paying as full rigbt to have what they want... That is bull! You pay for the company of a lady and some ladies' company is more precious than others.
I have spent many hours with ladies just chatting and have gone back time and time again just for that. So back to the question...

No it's not that important to me V :-)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:00:32

How much is exorbitant? From what I have seen on the site Veronica is in an upper class and there are few ladies that can match this. For me a GFE is definitely kissing, but the rest depends on the relationship. I couldn't care much for receiving oral and would much rather give... Only if it is to please her.
Guys interpret paying as full rigbt to have what they want... That is bull! You pay for the company of a lady and some ladies' company is more precious than others.
I have spent many hours with ladies just chatting and have gone back time and time again just for that. So back to the question...

No it's not that important to me V :-)
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: How necessary is owo, cif, cim to the average punter?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-19 18:12:05

@mixExp - hear hear ... VF is special and she does belong in the upper end of the deck ...to me VF is not your wham-bam-thank you mar'm kinda lady - with VF its all about the height and level of your experience - guess each to their own in this game...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.