Navigation
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-28 18:19:38

For the sake of our country and its citizens I hope this does not happen Pieter...

Scary.

Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2226
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-28 19:13:27

On 2016-08-28 18:12:48 pieterd002 said:
jacob will fire him and appoint one of his cronies to remove all obstacles to raping the country.

Here's why he will want to try something like that.

The opposition now rules the 4 largest metropoles (leaving Durban as the ONLY significant other!).
With this the opposition controls the monies spent in them, which is the VAST majority of the total amount spent in the country!!!
Money-wise the ANC is left with only a small percentage compared to what they had.
This small percentage however is spread over a laaaaaarge (rural) amount of municipalities, hence stealing the same amounts as before but now from this conglomerate is impossible - or, if they would get it right at all it would be blatantly visible!
They will not do this, also because these municipalities is their source of voters hence they would cut their own voter-supply off for the next election.
The ANC HAS to get access to the monies allocated to the large metropoles if they want to steal - lol, 'if', wishful thinking.
Hopefully they'll not close the money-taps to these 4 metropoles - in which the vast majority of our population lives, mind!
However, in a more direct way they could steal from the coffers themselves, eagle-eye protected by Pravin&Co.
Expect weird/odd/blunt measures to be taken soon by Jacob&Co, as they still rule the country hence can amend laws, hence still can do as they please.

Time will tel...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-29 08:45:16
Edited: 2016-08-29 08:45:35

Chmoks

You are 100% correct. They lost a major source of income when they lost the metropoles. Also their primary way of rewarding their cadres by giving them jobs that they are not qualified to do.

So it is a double whammy for them.

They need all obstacles removed now.

As you say, watch out for some weird things coming up.

Cheers
Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2227
View Profile
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-29 18:02:57
Edited: 2016-08-29 18:03:39

Chmoks

I read the article, and agree with the options listed. In my mind, there is only one option for jake, namely continue raping the country for as long as he can.

SAA now needs 16 billion to refinance debt. And the nuclear debacle is such a fuckup that whatever they do now will be just bullshit, and only done to extract money from.

jake knows that he will never get a third term. Ancyl is asking for early elections, which will see jake removed. Even the older cadres are supporting this.

But for all that, they need to leave Pravin alone. The moment he goes, the shit will fly everywhere, triggering the upcoming catastrophe.

One can but pray for help.

Cheers

Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2228
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-29 18:19:29
Edited: 2016-08-29 18:19:50

There's another possibility though not listed as such.
No doubt Jakes will want to continue raping all of us but his cadres may want to do this for longer, ie past Jake's "past' date, for they WILL last longer than he will.
This opens up quite interesting scenarios, like "maximum now & quick" or "less but more endured/longer" is better.
With Eskom they have, but I should use the word handle, large sums to manipulate with: Madupi & Kusile's dragged-on build costing fortunes, and Nersa allowing increases simply to fund this. The contracts involved here spin very serious monies, and in Brian Molefe they have quite a handy handle there, steering funds wherever they need to go to.
Ditto SAA, they're long time past the 'millions' stage, we're talking billions now.... very serious monies indeed.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3728
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-29 20:44:45

Ye cloudy sons and daughters of Africa !
The winter of our discontent hath arrived.
The boar hath invaded thy vineyard.

( apologies to Mr. S).
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2108
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-29 20:44:53

Then you *still* get idiot cANCer supporters singing their praises. Fuckin idiots.

The entire NEC must be hanged. But before hanging Gwede, he must first get kicked hard in his p0es firstly for talking too much kak and secondly for being an irritating p0es.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2109
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-29 20:48:01
Edited: 2016-08-29 20:48:17

On 2016-08-29 20:44:45 Ben Layden said:
Ye cloudy sons and daughters of Africa !
The winter of our discontent hath arrived.
The boar hath invaded thy vineyard.

( apologies to Mr. S).

Apology accepted boss. ;-)

But dont worry boss. I have an okapi made of dragonglass. So Im ready.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-29 21:24:24

On 2016-08-29 18:02:57 pieterd002 said:

SAA now needs 16 billion to refinance debt. And the nuclear debacle is such a fuckup that whatever they do now will be just bullshit, and only done to extract money from.

jake knows that he will never get a third term. Ancyl is asking for early elections, which will see jake removed. Even the older cadres are supporting this.

In my opinion jakes couldn't give a fuck about a third term. I think he is tired of having to keep quiet and play the victim so the masses will think everyone is conspiring against him (a tactic that works pretty well I must say). I think he wishes he can just tell us all to fuck-off.

Having been a front-row spectator to the dealings of his "gang" which includes brian and the g-family, I can tell you they are making a shit load of hay while the sun is shining. Thousands of families are affected by job losses due to contracts being "wangled" to favour the gang, with brian being the frontrunner and voice covering up the disgrace and injustice to the poor.

The nuclear deal was supposed to be the golden goose looking after generations and generations of the gang's families. It went a bit sour, but trust me they will pull it out of the fire.

Jakes is set though, just look at his assets up in Africa that he owns, and even uses the SADF to go and protect when it comes under threat. He is stinking rich. Funny because when he was elected he was a "poor" man...

I can go on an on, but honestly it just irritates the living shit out of me.

Once again I think he will bow out and enjoy his riches leaving the citizens of the country to pick up the pieces.

My 5c worth...

Cheers

This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.