Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-26 09:05:57

Pdoos is this really tobacco for a Friday?

Rather take a leaf out of Ms Russia book and recite poetry or break out into a soliloquy like BL

Come on boet something a little lighter, like Vodka!
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2212
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-26 09:06:16

On 2016-08-25 22:21:43 Arizona said:
Sorry, decided to rather delete my opinion

Pity!
You were very right with your cyclic bit, it only is not a clockwork thing - and the amplitude also varies, heavily if Piet's scenario will roll out.
Let's hope it won't ;-)
Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2213
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-26 09:08:20

On 2016-08-26 09:05:57 daporra said:
something a little lighter, like Vodka!

Reg, ek spot n anner Mampoer man, met stywe hare op sy bors!
Moenie fokken skeer daarso nie ;-)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-26 15:03:25
Edited: 2016-08-26 15:11:45

Yesterday I said :

"Opposition parties can moan and groan and run to the courts, but while they are prosecuting one scheme, fifty others have been executed, bribes and backhands paid. Swept under the rug."

This morning Popo Molefe submitted court papers indicating that R 80 million was paid to "people not being creditors", ie Mrs Gomes, a close friend of jacob. This regarding the PRASA contract to buy new locomotives.

So the R 8 million pittance that he had to pay for the "private expenses" to his house was paid 10 times from his next bribe.

How long are we still going to accept it ?

I take no joy in lifting out this situation, and I limited it to a few relevant points. There are other factors as well, that was lifted out by contributors, which are also relevant. I believe that I made my point. Watch the rand nosedive, because Pravin did not go to the hawks. (The hawks makes me think of the SS of old, Hitlers own private police, run by Heinrich Himmler)

I also take no joy in being correct about my predictions, just a sadness that my country is going to be gangraped for another two years, raped into poverty, without any concern about anyone except jacob himself. Which will take us a decade to correct providing that the ANC is defeated in two years.

Cheers.

Chmoks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2214
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-26 15:43:17
Edited: 2016-08-26 15:45:28

On 2016-08-26 15:03:25 pieterd002 said:
.. raped into poverty, without any concern about anyone except jacob himself.

Not true.
There's a whole hierarchy of people which also benefit, it is the top of his 'team' which must be kept oiled - and for once this has got nothing to do with Porra's lorrie.
These local comrades are loyal indeed, however not to their party at all but to Jacob, in full. They are what we call Government, the majority is on a benefits list which' expense WE jointly cover.
That's a pity because this inflates cost rather, and money raised by Tax is sluiced off instead of purposely spent on education for instance, the single biggest loser since our 'new' SA.
Had we got an improved educational machine then by now the first of that generation would have been properly educated, hence their vote would have been accordingly... but no, that won't work, Africa clearly works different - too bad.
Too late too?
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3724
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-26 16:01:34

Mijnheer H. F .Verwoerd must be laughing in his grave.

"I told you so."
"Ja nee, julle moet voel!"

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-26 16:06:19

You sound like a fan, BL !
From a reliable source, there is a whisper that Cyril will replace Jacob in about 6-9 month's time.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3726
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-26 16:09:24

On 2016-08-26 16:06:19 honeybear said:
You sound like a fan, BL !
From a reliable source, there is a whisper that Cyril will replace Jacob in about 6-9 month's time.

No sir, no fan of his.
Would that your source is right!
Myname
Myname - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-26 16:51:20

Sipho pityana's speech summed up zuma and his gang,in the process sealed his fate. Zemkikomo magwala ndini.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-28 18:12:48

My original post is at the beginning of this thread, so I am not going to copy a piece from it again. Only referring to it.

Rumour has it that the NPA will start prosecuting Pravin thisis week. The Rand already dropped 4 % this week. Once they arrest him, jacob will fire him and appoint one of his cronies to remove all obstacles to raping the country.

The rand will nosedive.

Lovely week to all.

This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.