Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bloem trip
Re: Bloem trip
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-03 12:00:41

Wel...luckily we can speak freely about the workings of the society...seen that NO mention have been made about it's existance ..... ANYWHERE.

Pieterd002....your application form have been received and is being processed. No need to enquire twice a day about the progress made....it is being handled as we speak.

** insert secret SS logo here**
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-03 12:06:30

Mini

Now the witch asked me to leave the room cause I was laughing so loud.

I specifically wrote on my application form that it should be handled confidentially, now the whole world knows I am an aspiring skommelaar.

And I just wanted to act in an advisory Skommeling capacity...

Oh well, guess now I will have to renounce my secret membership of the CWA (Closet Wankers Association) and come out of the closet....

Regards

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-06-03 12:15:47

Relax Pieterd002...that why its called a " secret society" nobody knows about it...not even somebody on this Forum. So..unless somebody leake some information somewhere...it's all good. Hehehe
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Bloem trip
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1363
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-03 17:47:10

So, lemme get this straight: there's wankers in Bloem???
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Bloem trip
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-03 18:56:44

Must be Chmoks, if there are married guys ... there are wankers ... married guys stop wanking the day they become single again ... lol !!! ... and the SS only screw in emergencies because they are so good in wanking ... lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.