Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: Bloem trip
Re: Bloem trip
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1529
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-26 21:30:10

Nogsteeds ini proses om te moet afskop....mans is almal braaf op die forum... like the good old saying..... put your money where your mouth is...... se mos ek vermoed the men has short arm sindroom.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bloem trip
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-27 08:59:02

On 2016-05-26 15:44:36 pieterd002 said:

Please note that I am distancing myself from this not so secret society, as I only acted in an advisory skommeling capacity.

Uummm....so you're not picking up your membership certificate at the next meeting anymore? And you were booked as keynote speaker ....

LMGA....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-27 10:18:26
Edited: 2016-05-27 10:18:54

Mini

I haven't received my invitation yet ?

I am what is called a Closet Wanker, and we have our own societyn namely the CWA , Closet Wanker Association. Our membership runs into millions, but an exact nember is unknown, because usually what happens in the closet, stays in the closet.

So for me to join your Skommel Society would be a conflict of interest.

I am really priviledged to be invited as a key-note speaker, but as you know, we do demand huge fees for appearing. Might I suggest that a few bookings with some ladies on my Goldlist be acceptable to you ? It can be skommel session.

Oh, and the abbeviation for your Skommel Society is SS. Now where did I see that name again ? SS ? WW 2 ?

LOL

pantum
pantum - Re: Bloem trip
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 189
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-27 10:32:49

Foket !!! lol. The skommel only comes by the end of the month as your bank account shows overdraft and you still need to give the mojo some pleasure to relax your horny brain with all this sweet lady's on this site where all us punters don't seemed to stay away from .MAYBE ESA should add a Skommel Review on this site LOL!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 18:00:02

Boobs

Some reports came in about a white male on his way to Bloemfontein on the N 1 just past Parys that was driving erratically ? Apparently he was focused on something other than the road ahead ?

That you ?

LOL
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-05-30 22:39:20

Could have been, pity the windscreen wipers dont work on stuff sprayed on the inside of the windsceen
I believe protein spray leave s nasty streaks.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Bloem trip
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 01:55:52

Could have been me passing Parys, no stuff on the inside of the windscreen either ... she didnt even spill a drop !!!
Brooke
Brooke - Re: Bloem trip
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-31 14:29:13

Hi JP ek ht jou post te laat geien sou wou smgaan. Mammie mis ha stoute dogtertjie. Laat weet volgende keer pm my asb as jy weer gaan of Durban toe.
Lovies
Brooke
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Bloem trip
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-01 10:50:44

Just as i was at the point of giving up on Bloem for not having any classy ladies ... i met Karen at TNG ... what a stunner ... she is a Patricia Lewis look a like ... the type of a woman that one can marry ..... i will be back Karen !!!
pantum
pantum - Re: Bloem trip
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2016-06-01 10:52:26

BOOBS5!! Gooi n link van haar .wil sien hoe lyk sy !!@KAREN

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.