Navigation
Lexus
Lexus - A MUST to remember....
A MUST to remember....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 336
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-05 22:22:41

Nobody dreams of growing up to be an alcoholic, an addict, a divorcee, broken and depressed.

Bad things do happen to good people, and it's the good people, the broken ones, that always seem to have vacancy in their hearts for those who would not even give them room in theirs.
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: A MUST to remember....
Re: A MUST to remember....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 509
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-05 22:44:20

Lexus my dear, it's incredible how often that holds true and sad.
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: A MUST to remember....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 946
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-05 23:33:01

Life moves very fast..... It rushes from Heaven to Hell, in a matter of seconds.
Lexus
Lexus - Re: A MUST to remember....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 337
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-05 23:58:28

@Mr Bond and Lalita so, so true....
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: A MUST to remember....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1656
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-06 23:10:59
Edited: 2016-04-06 23:13:06

The latter is very true.

But the good thing is we always have a choice.

I experienced something similar not to long ago. I was angry and hurt and because my ego took such a huge knock. I wanted this person to experience the same hurt anger and betrayal I experienced.

However my parth is one of growth not distraction.

And as difficult as it was for me to do the right thing with all these emotions. I did it I forgave the person and too this day what was lost will never be restored again I still pray for this person to be blessed and safe. However if this situation had not occurred I would not have learnt grown from within :) Now where I stand it's not betrayal anymore but a gift this person brought something deeper into my life. Because of this anger hurt sadness in all aspects of my life has been slayed and because of this I will forever be greatful for a deep rooted peace bestowed upon me :)

PS. Sometimes we to are our own worst enemies because we alowe money, anger, judgement, blame, hurt, betrayal or whatever the scenario may be to rule our hearts and minds.

That we simply forget to take a moment to reflect, to go within, gain perspective before we act, turn to booze, drugs, drugs, self mutalte, go into a state of depression or anxiety etc...

Which normally only make situations worse.

So love the ones that are good to you forget those that are not and most importantly remember charity begins at home, of you can't be good to yourself how do you expect others to be good to you. If you can't be good to yourself of what use are you to others. Love yourself, love yourself so much that you only want to do what's best for you (not vanity once you have mavanity/selfishness) this then the rest will fall into place.

So make the choice that's good for your inner wellbeing ;)

Dr. Ruth

kameshang
kameshang - Re: A MUST to remember....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 801
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-08 14:41:27

True lexus, mr bond,lalita with all u guys say. Arhwen wise words glad u made peace with your bad experience it takes a really good person to forgive and even pray for someone who betrays or hurts u. I can totally identify with that.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1674
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-11 05:39:47

@ kameshang it wasn't easy but it was worth it. Even though I have come along way as a human with flaws I still have a long way to go.
Lexus
Lexus - Re: A MUST to remember....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 338
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-11 16:41:16

Sometime's a mistake is a blessing in disguise for All of us.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-12 22:40:09
Edited: 2016-04-12 22:41:26

@ Sexy Lexus very true. It's up to us to see the good in a unfortunate situation learn grow and exept the blessing with open arms and help make the world a better place by using our experiences to make the world a better place and even if we can't make the world a better place. I'm sure we can touch a life or 2 in return the person/people who's life/lives were touched would want to do the same for somebody else. So the ripple effect begings.

Stay forever sexy. You have a lovely evening.

Be blessed and big bux

Hug.
julian
julian - Re: A MUST to remember....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-31 15:08:09

I'm always amazed and in awe at how insightful and humane so many of ESA's members are.

This site has definitely taught me a lot about life and myself..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.