Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1282
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-18 17:46:47

Different strokes for different blokes but she is a 5 for face to me personally all day long.
Pixie
Pixie - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-19 07:48:13

Hi STORM1001

Thank you for the nice review hope to see you again soon

xoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-02-22 08:19:43

From one Leo to another. I think I should make a plan to see if I can make you purr. Please PM me some more details?

Thank you.
Pixie
Pixie - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-02-28 07:41:12

Hi STORM1001

thank you very much for the nice review, I'm glade you had a good time...xxx
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 127
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-13 11:04:05

Name: Pixie

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Pixie's Full Profile]

Bf and I spent an overnight with her little over a month ago. Expected a blast with her. Boy was I wrong. Spent 3-4 hours with her in the jacuzzi. Then returned to the bedroom. All still sober. Neither of us were allowed to place any fingers inside her. Her excuse was that she was tired and sore from working the whole day. Which was understandable, even though it was unfair after all the money we spent, but we accepted her wishes and left it at that. She spent 20-30 minutes on oral and handwork, after which the actual deed was only allowed for 10 to 20 minutes. After which she even said she has hardly ever been able to orgasm with penetration, and this was one of the few times a man actually managed it. When it was done, neither of us was allowed to touch her again for the rest of the evening. It was 3am. She insisted we all go to sleep. We felt completely robbed after all the money we spent for the whole night, and getting not even an hour of service.

We chose not to be assholes about it and decided to move on. Didn't want to leave a bad review and cause her any trouble. We merely decided never to book her again.

Last night we were advised that this lady has been telling all of her colleagues that we manhandled her so much that she was bleeding. How is this even possible of we were hardly allowed to do anything? Where was this supposed blood that you claimed to have? We were both down there, and there was no sign of blood or redness. If you see clients the whole day, and you are tired after an entire day of working, you don't get to blame your very last client of the day, especially when they weren't allowed even 20% of activities that was agreed upon beforehand. Lying and acting like we practically forced you is a serious accusation and extremely low of you. You clearly have no integrity.

If you can't handle couple sessions, take it off you list of services, because you clearly can't handle it. If you go around spreading lies and sullying our name with fabrications, it borders on crimin injura.

Personally, I would be ashamed of myself if I were you. How do you lie like that with a straight face?

Don't do couples bookings with this one punters. She is not mature enough to handle it and lies through her teeth if it gets too much for her. I've lost all respect for her and I thought she was a kind honest nice lady. She proved to be the exact opposite. I hope you feel good about yourself and your despicable lies Pixie. Jy slaap seker lekker in die aande sonder 'n gewete.
#shameonyou

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
RubyWinchester
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-13 14:29:40

Please just disregard this review. I'm tired and gatvol. I received an apology, and I'm just retracting it. My forgiving nature just takes over. I'll sort it out personally with the parties involved and remove myself from this lifestyle. I'm done.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1756
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-13 14:35:10

@rubywinchester you work for the ANC? Your retraction was faster than theirs :-)
RubyWinchester
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-13 14:40:20

Unfortunately not. If only nh.
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-13 15:43:17

I can understand your frustration RW. As i have mentioned in previous threads, there are only a few young girls (who I can count on one hand) that provide a wonderful service___ the balance, unfortunately should not be in this industry as they are far far to immature.

They have no idea, that receiving payment for service means just that__ providing a service. If you cannot give 100%, then don't accept the booking.

Receiving an apology does not get you your hard earned money back.

But as a rule, I would suggest, if ever there is a next time, to first book a girl for a one hour booking to see whether there is chemistry before you splash out on a allnight.

Bells9559
Bells9559 - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-14 14:05:01

Name: Pixie

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Pixie's Full Profile]

I know pixi personally and she is amazing. Beautiful person inside and out with the biggest heart made of gold. Fun crazy goofy personallity to match. Always smiles and is always friendly no matter what. Much love for pixi ♡

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.