Gold Member
Posts to Date: 281
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-12 12:58:18

Name: Pixie

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Pixie's Full Profile]

Booked Pixie for a couple of hours last week after seeing her recent photo shoot!

The 1st hour was great! She's very sensual gave just the right amount of touching and teasing, Knows just which buttons to push to really get you going and offers a really good GF experience.

2nd hour which I was really looking forward to left much to be desired. Pixie said she was sore from a previous booking so some services were not on offer as they were in the 1st hour (maybe shouldn't have taken the booking then or been upfront at the start so I can then decide what I wanted to do). Pixie then told me we had to start finishing up 30 mins before my booking was meant to end so we can shower and she could do her make up.. Now I can understand if it was 10 mins but 30 mins is a bit much! Anyway was out there 25 mins earlier then my booking was meant to end so the 2nd hour was really rushed. While chatting to Pixie about her booking for that period of time she had no time in between bookings which meant she would have had to rush the previous guy to make my booking and then rush me to make the next guys booking. Maybe better time management?

Been to Heaven On Earth many times and every time was great! Guess my perfect run had to come to a end at some stage.

All in all I had mixed emotions about this session as the 1st hour was really good, but the 2nd hour left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Will be visiting HOE this week again and hopefully my 2 hour booking won't be rushed this time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2106
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-13 16:55:11

Maverick1982-- Sorry about the bad experience with Pixie in the 2nd Hour of your recent Booking -- Yes I agree 110% if Pixie had an Issue from a previous booking then rather be honest & give it a miss.

I can Honestly say that this is the 1st Complaint about her service --However it is still not acceptable .

I will sponsor a 1 Hour Booking with any other Lady ( Value is R 850 ) of your Choice

I will pass this along to Reception so they are Fully aware --Thanks for bringing this to our attention .

086-118-8825
Pixie
Pixie - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-13 21:47:43

Hey there Maverick.

I just want to apologize for the second hour that u felt unhappy and rushed. I wish have done more so you could have enjoyed the whole booking,but i understand u are upset.

Sorry again. Hope you have a great night further and that Heaven On Earth will see you soon

Regards
Pixie
maverick1982
maverick1982 - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-13 22:13:19

Thanks Uncle Steve much appreciated..
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-14 08:17:59

And this is why HOE is without doubt the best venue in SA. My respect guys.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-14 09:05:29

now this is an establishment that needs to be on top of my 'wish list' - professional and shows 'client/customer is KING...
My only concern is I do not want to be seen walking in and out publically in case someone spots me visiting an 'establishment of this nature' - prefer discretion - what if I am a well known public figure...could go viral and I don't like the media going crazy with these sort of stories. I should give Steve a call to set up soon to explore and become a regular here.
Tron bot
Tron bot - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-14 11:32:55

Hi, would just like to enquire if pixie has a preference on nationality
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-14 12:36:11

Hmm, she's not into Greek...;-)
maverick1982
maverick1982 - Re: Review - Pixie - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-14 13:12:03

Hi Pixie, thanks a lot for the kind reply I really appreciate it. No hard feelings ladies have off days some times it happens. Thanks.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.