Mujahid001 - Re: "Holy" men...
Re: "Holy" men...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 411
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 08:12:06

On 2016-02-11 21:55:30 Slumguy said:

lol you must be a tab member, sounds like you doing gush there

No boss, thats RoyBash you are confusing me with.

When the tabbis come knock on my door for gush Im that guy hiding behind the couch until they move on to the next house. Mind you, many jamaat guys punt up a storm too
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 08:32:15

surty, kolwut, memon, kokni, miabhai, gujarati, punjabi. Memons are on top boss. Then the kak of intra levels in each of the above. For example the highest level of Memons are the jorias. And the "which village is your family from in india" amongst the koknis. Walwud vs Diswali vs Morba etc etc etc.

Once again the only thing that unites us is punani. Punani for world peace.
Layla
Layla - Re: "Holy" men...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 55
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-12 13:09:48

Thank you ESA for implanting a new "bad punter search" for advertisers to search any number to find out whether or any advertiser has reported the person as a no show or abusive client.

I will certainly be using it to check credibility before accepting anyone into my space. No one's details ever gets listed there unless they have been violent, threatening or a time waster.

Good work ESA

Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 429
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 13:46:45

@ Layla I thought you've been having it? That bad punter search thingie?

Anyways sounds like a good feature.
Layla
Layla - Re: "Holy" men...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-12 14:24:37

We had it before... It was just a tab like the general discussion.

Today they implemented a search function that we can copy and paste a phone number into to check if the person has been reported in the past.

It's all in an effort to keep us safe. Really helps girls who work independantly.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "Holy" men...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 15:20:18

Awesome feature. ESA really does look after the community, girls and punters alike.

Just one thing that may be a non issue, hopefully it doesn't affect someone who gets a new cellphone number and it's one that belonged to a bad punter previously. If you give up your number it goes back into the pool and can be reallocated to a new customer by the mobile operator. Ask me, I get hounded by FNB's attorneys for some other guy's debt who previously had my number.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: "Holy" men...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1303
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 16:28:39

Bad punter search sounds great and over 90% of the time it will be but like any system it can be abused

Say for example you visit a lady and are happy the first few visits
After that something is not the same with the service and you move on without rating her badly
Next thing to be vindictive she adds your number and voila you are a bad bad punter

slum_o
slum_o - Re: "Holy" men...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 17:13:28

also we as punters would be afraid to give any negative reviews coz we might end up on that list
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "Holy" men...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-12 17:19:54

On 2016-02-12 17:13:28 slum_o said:
also we as punters would be afraid to give any negative reviews coz we might end up on that list

I think that the list is moderated by the ESA Admin's and there needs to be a complaint by a lady directly to ESA before there is any listing.
I suppose you can always approach the ESA Admins and ask if your number is listed and if so, why ? ESA seems to try their best to balance the needs of all the parties here so I am sure if you have a legitimate query and you can show that your number should not be there then they will be removed...
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: "Holy" men...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 598
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-12 17:34:11

Or, like I've had, she's utterly incapable to explain where she is or how to find her, gives all kinda wrong instructions whilst I'm driving around, waiting in front of wrong gates etc, eventually giving up and telling her sorry doll, too difficult, I'm leaving - she puts your number on the list just to screw you, just not in the way you wanted to.
I hope ESA requires their advertizers to specify a reason & date when entering a number, otherwise this will backfire.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.