Bbw Nadia Blows
Bbw Nadia Blows - Re: "Holy" men...
Re: "Holy" men...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-10 13:49:00
Edited: 2016-02-10 13:59:23

I found out on Saturday that one of my most satisfied and satisfying clients is a pastor. I was scrolling through whatsapp and there I saw it. Yes,I have a Moulana who's a regular, I have a rabbi as well. I really don't care one way or the other.
If I start worrying about that I might as well stop working. There's always a moral reason why anybody should not be punting. It may be a Holy man, it may be a father who's punting away his kids' college funds. We don't know if our regulars pay their child support every month, we don't know if their kids have enough to eat, etc, I just take their money and do the booking....that's on the same level of depravity as a religious representative using community money to punt. We have no idea of our seemingly financially comfortable clients' background.
When one starts taking the moral high ground it just complicates things and messes with my head. And where does one draw the line. So for now I'll stick my head in the sand.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: "Holy" men...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-10 13:50:12

On 2016-02-10 13:32:45 Layla said:
I realised that the community pays his entire salary

*Everyone's* salary is paid by the community.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: "Holy" men...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 927
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-10 13:59:06

Layla, they are also human and entitled to some form of sexual pleasure. Rather than abusing children, or then misusing married girls having problems which they share with the spiritual leaders (I try to steer away from mentioning any religious domination here), they should be left in peace when making use of a profession which YOU so willingly offer. The question I have, how could YOU report a client while YOU are practicing the 'illegal' trade? Should he not report YOU in the public forum. No he kept quiet and can thus be considered to be a gentlemen of note. You accuse him without knowing where he gets the money from to pay you and you attempt to ruin his life while he respects you? Is that fair? Even if he dips his hand into the collection box this is no matter of yours, it's a matter of HIS congregation to bring him to book on misappropriated funds, morals or wrong doing.

By the way i am an atheist and I am in full support of legalizing the service sector you are in, for the better protection of all WG's.

Peace and have a great day.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-10 14:07:09

On 2016-02-10 13:59:06 Boobs said:
Should he not report YOU in the public forum. No he kept quiet and can thus be considered to be a gentlemen of note.

Bollocks... a guy visiting a WG is very likely to report her, I'm must say. And then have to appear in court as a material witness and /or be dragged round the media? Right.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-10 14:12:52

On 2016-02-10 13:41:30 Longjon said:
@Layla, taking the moral issues out of the equation, and sticking to the question you asked (you didnt ask what we think about these guys punting), as someone pointed out, it depends on what money they use. If it's from their salary one is inclined to say it's fine, BUT the salary is also paid from funds given by the congregation who would surely not give if they were aware that this is what happens with the money. So it is a tricky one and I'm inclined to say no they shouldn't be punting with that money even if it's from their salary. If it's from other sources, for example an inheritance, then it's fine.

Your argument about the source of the funds is illogical... I am sure if you have a boss he does not expect you to spend your salary on punting, but it is your salary to do with what you will.
If you are in the public sector or work in any way sharp or form in selling or serving the public you are in fact funded by the public as they are paying your company and thus you...
If he is using his salary, then I have no issue... the same as he can use that same salary to fund a political party, or whatever else he wants. He has earned that salary and as such may do with it what he will.
If he is taking money out of the church before it is accounted for and he is allocated a portion through his salary then that I have an issue with. This is in fact stealing.

The punting issue is separate altogether from these.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: "Holy" men...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-10 14:13:26

On 2016-02-10 13:18:21 daporra said:
We had a rabbi some years back here on the forum even caused a major stink in the jewish community because he feel in lust with the wg, lol

I suppose they men with a dick so it will happen

...and he is keeping the money in circulation!

Lol! That rabbi was messing with that colored chick who got eventually banned for her fight with Neya. if I remember correctly the rabbi was a forum contributor as well. that was funny.
Layla
Layla - Re: "Holy" men...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-10 14:15:49

The private advertisers forum is for such things. All no shows and abuse gets posted there. Names and numbers. Just so you know. It's what it's there for

I don't hide who I am and what I do so your point is invalid. My face is shown clearly.

I admit, I have had amazing moulanas in the past. This was a particularly horrible one.

My client before him witnessed the abuse while he was still here.

I don't judge others. My post was just a vent. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Have a good day!
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 387
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-10 14:21:54

@Nadia, a very logical outlook!

Like I said before after some idiots tried to critisize me for an attempted punt in Jeddah, it is punting that unites us all.

I for one would encourage more rabbi's moulanas, pastors, dominees, bishops, brahma pandits to go punting. Punting will bring world peace.
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 389
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-10 14:38:01

Btw, questions to Nadia, Layla and any other wg who sees rabbi and moulana:

1. how do you girls handle their bushy beards?
2. do the rabbi keep his yarmulka on his head while getting funky?
3. do the moulana keep his fez or turban on his head while getting funky?
4. do girls have a coathanger for the rabbi's coat and moulana's kurta?
5. when the rabbi reaches the point of no return does he shouts out expletivesin hebrew?
6. when the moulana reaches the point of no return does he shouts out expletives in arabic or urdu?
7. did any of you wgs think of organising a wg, rabbi and moulana threesome in an attempt to resolve the Palistine vs Israel issue?
8. does the rabbi use the wifi/adsl at the synagogue to browse esa?
9. does the moulana use the wifi/adsl at the mosque to browse esa?

Im just wondering?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-10 14:51:10

So if they want a Brown Shower...should we call that Holy Shit?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.