Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-11-23 22:41:48

This is real BEE
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3293
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-24 08:30:28

I predict the extinction of the Caucasian race in a 100 years:
For the following reasons:
1. The mutual sexual attraction between the darker races and the European races.
2. The high prevalence of homosexuality in the western world.
3. The mass exodus of the Third World into Europe, UK and America .
4. The mass appeal propagated by the popular media of this "cool" idea of intermingling of the races.

We will all end up as a homogeneous species, much like the ancient Egyptians looked millennia ago.
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-24 15:50:10

Ben Layden, I am quite surprised -- surely we have always been a homogeneous species? Homo Sapiens have always only had one colour -- white. Some of us have more melanin than others (through micro-evolutions), but surely you are not suggesting that what the secular world calls "race" differences are differences in species? That's as bad (and just as sad) as the doctrine of the NGK in the seventies.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-24 22:32:42
Edited: 2015-11-24 22:33:19

Ben Laid,

may I suggest you find (online) & read "Mr White Man what now?" by Anton Mes, written a half century ago?
roshta
roshta - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-25 08:36:42

Oh Rossia, you are my hero for tearing apart the line of the racial divide. From now on I'm your follower, see you when you are in gauteng.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-25 09:01:33

Am in fact thinking to find a African husband.just need to look around.i just love they class and manners with me.i seem to attract them.will keep you posted :) have all a wonderful week. Bisous!!!
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-25 09:59:26

Cool Rossia -- and then perhaps have some cute curly-haired kiddies running about?
You go girl.
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-28 23:41:41

On 2015-11-20 09:49:59 Zipunter said:
ghostwrita said "the cynic in me is also wondering about the circumstances in which she came to be with a black man in the first place. My foggy memory seems to remember she was a devotee to ROAR"

I have since learnt the ROAR policy is not cast in stone, especially midweek and mid month. This WG and punting business is all about fronting. People don't show their faces, don't use their names, browse incognito, sneak into and out of venues, have these little phones hidden away for use etc.

Some of the ROARS are just toothless as well.

Yes of course it's not cast in stone. Somewhere in my post I've said I've been with white girls on this site, some of them with ROAR policies. I think only true racists or girls with the pick of customers would enforce ROAR, otherwise I just read it as a general preference for white men. Well-endowed "coconuts" (hate that word, but I'm described as such often) are more likely to get a pass.

My issue is why advertise your ROAR status in the first place. What purpose does it serve, other than to tell white punters she's "pure", but white punters cannot prove she is pure and I havent seen any demand proof.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-29 00:05:44

Just stop wondering my darling.it seem it's part of life I guess?
downtown brown
downtown brown - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 08:47:00

Well done soul sister, there are more out there who are going black or would go black but ain't got guts. See u soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.