Navigation
Durban guy 1980
Durban guy 1980 - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-05 20:41:05

@ Rossia. .. its day 2 after you letting the world know of your new found ground . Anything to report since .. surely there would have been a rush of people try get to take advantage of you.
I'm sure there must be done new stories waiting to be shared ...
Jameslasting
Jameslasting - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-06 08:55:20

I'll be black...
CozyHaven
CozyHaven - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-06 12:54:43

To your first African sexy gent ? Are you wearing rose tinted glasses to forget that you yourself Rossia is also African? From North Africa and Algeria to be precise!
Yes a few of your own people know you here in Joburg.
Are you now saying you are better than south African or west Africans blacks?
We should all sing kumbaya cos you decided to add some extra dark meat in your chosen profession?
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-06 13:33:32

Bookings must really be bad, desperate times calls for desperate measures?
Wonder who is next LOL
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-06 17:59:57

On 2015-11-06 12:54:43 CozyHaven said:
To your first African sexy gent ? Are you wearing rose tinted glasses to forget that you yourself Rossia is also African? From North Africa and Algeria to be precise!
Yes a few of your own people know you here in Joburg.
Are you now saying you are better than south African or west Africans blacks?
We should all sing kumbaya cos you decided to add some extra dark meat in your chosen profession?

Really personal comments now ?

Most "North Africans" of arabic decent don't actually consider themselves African in terms of skin color. In Algeria they would be considered Arab. "African Gent" however is a term used here in this context as a person of dark complexion, not of Arab decent...
The exact same as my pale arse is considered white, blanke, or European when my family have not been in Europe for decades.

Since you seen to know so much about her culture you would know that "arab" girls cannot go out with "African" men due the exact same racial stereotyping SA is so famous for. This goes for all of North Africa. So remarking that she from this part of the world actually makes her move even braver in my book.

I dont understand this forum sometimes. I really cannot for the life of me understand why Rossia stating she has changed her ROAR policy is being met with such derision and hostility.
Y'all think you own her ?

If you think you are going to catch cooties or something because an "african" was also her client then perhaps you should simply not book her and save your diatribe for your next Broederbond meeting.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 469
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-06 18:07:57

@deamonza,u should see what sms I got today because I choose to do what I want.when u come n visit me,I'll show u my phone with the nasty message but very nasty.u won't believe!!!!
Valentina Dibella
Valentina Dibella - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-06 21:52:54
Edited: 2015-11-06 21:57:33

Dear Rossia.

I wish you success and happiness with your new chosen business set up.
It takes a pinch of courage to open up publicly with a matter that can barely be discussed with civility because is akin to walk on a minefield.

In my books of life courage and honesty are regarded the highest of human traits...
Cowardice and double standards cements people below pavement!

Remember that beauty and magnificence, generosity and gallantry does NOT belong to one race or culture, social stratum or income bracket, gender or body shape, specific age group or country.
The same is with rudeness and disrespect, acrimony, ill manners and barbarity.
So you are bound to find all sort of behaviours and conducts in all type of people.

My desire for you is that your persona attract in itself all the right fantastic people that are out there whatever the race.

Love always Valentina.

You go demonza!
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1247
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-06 22:57:04

Rossia makes her own choices, if you don't like it move on to another lady. Remember "her pussy her rules". She can do whatever she likes it is called freedom of choice. Good for you Rossia that you have made a choice, you do not need anybody else's approval.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-11-06 23:20:57

I have some African blood Rossia. Trust me I will taste you soon. I hope your pussy thrives.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: to my first african sexy gent!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 470
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-07 07:47:34

@valentina you are a wonderful lady:) and @goofy thank you my love.have all a wonderful week end and see you soon:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.