Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-27 15:49:08

Hiranya, I can't recall if you have ever advertised on ESA, I seem to recall you did many years ago as Savanna, but I could be mistaken. However, you have been around for many years and have always advertised on ST. With regard to your age, you are NOT 28. Far from it. Fact. I know, I've been to you when you were in North Riding on Bell Airs Drive. Please dispute the fact that you worked from there. And also how old are you then?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-27 16:00:30

Hiranya, by the way, it is your profile as Onisha on ST that gave you away. I saw your profile on ESA, did a search and came across your profile on ST who then had an old and familiar photo and I immediately recognised it was you, brought up flashbacks of my terrible experience with you in North Riding.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-27 16:20:59

OMG! I went to and Indian wg from ST on Bell Airs drive many years ago.

It was so bad that I stay away from any Indian wg that doesn't show their face now and has reputable reviews for fear of going to her again.

That wg was a lot chubbier than the pics, the boobs were sagging, the hours notice (drive for me at 11pm) to throw on an ugly faded nighty made the dresscode so unappealing. Than the tiredness and complaining about everything. And the 5s bj followed by "just lay there & get it over with" attitude has scared me for life.
Stem
Stem - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 689
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-27 16:32:20

The profile pics on ST are disconcerting... Which to believe?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-27 16:48:22

@Need4passion, she has lost weight and yes gravity has not been kind,it was bad already then. You can perhaps look past these things if someone is kind and gives proper service.

@Stem, at the time of this post, both profiles have the same number,Hiranya on here and Onisha on ST.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-10-27 16:56:03

Funny you should say that. Im guessing that probably more than half of the guys here are indian (myself included)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-27 17:00:58

@Need4Passion, if she was in her forties, sagging tits, stretch marks, in a unit in a complex with the bedroom upstairs,then it's her.
Stem
Stem - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 690
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-27 17:01:13

@Longjon - ST had a mix of pics - there are same ones that are on here and some others where (if it is the same person) the lady appears much larger, clearly taken at a different place.

Is quite jarring.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-27 17:03:54

What is funny bioshock? This has got nothing to do with being indian, but a girl that is notorious for giving bad service that has popped up on ESA. Or maybe I'm missing your point?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-27 17:07:23

Stem, check the dates on the ST pics, she's been around for ages, hence she's lying about her age. And I know for a fact because I know what she looks like. ST pics always very misleading as well and always oudated.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.