Navigation
mrwlk
mrwlk - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-15 18:23:08

Usually stay away until the experienced punters like gary have had a visit. They know how to spot bs from a mile away. There have been good indian girls, but mostly they are really bad and advertise under false profiles or really old pics. Go look at any dating site too, you will see that indian girls will usually have one profile pic of the face only. I'm an indian guy and I don't date indian girls cos they full of kak and also far and few between based on our countries demographics. Based on that, I make it my mission to find awesome HOT indian girls but, there are none here in JHB that are specifically under 30. There's this girl on the "other site" called Nazneem, maybe someone knows about her, looks promising...
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1211
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-15 19:11:40

Damn @mrwlk she does look hot
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-12-15 19:52:24
Edited: 2015-12-15 20:04:02

Feedback on Nazneem, Constantia Kloof, ST.

The photos are real. She is Muslim Indian so lighter in complexion. She is fairly pretty, she has a few pimple marks in her face, but she is a pretty girl. I would put her on par with Layla the tantra masseuse in terms of looks, but with a better body, she has amazing tits, is quite young, 21 she said and she does look young in person, so I believe her. And I do believe she is a student, we had a good chat. Personality wise she is a bit of an airhead. She basically is doing this for shoes, clothes and to pay for her yoga classes, as she has a bursary and lives with her parents. The sex was so so. She moans a bit and is very willing to comply, but she doesn't really get into it. I will have to give her 3 out of 5 here and I am being generous because it was nice being inside a young pretty Muslim girl. Was it worth the R1500, not really. Don't think I'll make the effort to see her again. Service is just not on par with the likes of Litisha and Layla (even though she's massage only) and R1500 for her is way too expensive. No kissing or OWO for those that are wondering.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1212
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-15 20:56:09

Thanks @longjon
What a pity
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-17 08:42:38

I am positive if this girl was in the R700 - R800 range she would be super busy. R1500 for a massage only is a bit steep even if u are a 21 year old Muslim chick, which as per the reactions on the forum, is in demand.
For R1500 I could have 2 massages at Divines and have change to give to the wife for a set of much needed lingerie.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-17 09:18:36

R1500 NO kissing and no owo? What about muffing?

Muslim or not, R1500 for subpar service is crazy but punters actually create these market conditions. If she gave great service it would be another story but R1500 is my limit for an hour booking.

Having said that I would love to see a hot sexy jewish gal in the industry. We had a few jewish women, usually older or not great looking before, like Sapphire, Bonnie. Siann clamed to have been half jewish also. But Im waiting for a real hottie jewess to enter the industry!
CozyHaven
CozyHaven - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-17 10:30:44

Superkevin, don't get yourself confused. For R1500, nazneen offers full house but no kissing and OWO.
Layla is massage only but not at R1500 an hour!
Read longjons post S...L...O...W...L...Y
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-17 12:20:05

Lol....fuck me sideways, thanks Cozy...still feels like a Monday to me.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 149
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-12-25 03:27:09

Hiranya was my neighbour at Silver Oak.

She made my life a misery!
I actually had to leave. ...

@Long. ..You are right about her age.
prozac82
prozac82 - Re: Why is good indian pussy so scarce?!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-25 05:52:50

I wish I had a neighbour like u mmmmm

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.