Navigation
WestEnd
WestEnd - Ungrateful Bitches
Ungrateful Bitches
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 08:02:49

It is easy for a man to feel sorry for and help a woman who come with a sob story.But once they are sorted or once you are of no use to them,they become ungrateful and move on without shame or any feeling of guilt.

They themselves would never help you if you were in the same situation,no matter how much you have done for them.Their sense of entitlement is unbelievable.Simply put they are self-centred parasites would never give you the same support.

God has created men in a very funny way.But I think if we can control our sexual urges,we can avoid situations like this.
BlackSea
BlackSea - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 08:05:13

You must have met my ex wife
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 08:15:26
Edited: 2024-04-04 08:17:15

Do you not think it boils down to judging a character properly because that same crap happens in mainstream life....not just in the microcosm of the adult world?

But yes a females tears are more convincing than a male's ask for help.

Plus societal preconceived ideas that a man can get out of the shit easier than a woman and that innate feeling it is a man's "duty " to help, avoiding those pangs of guilt.

Ps. Again... not all women are cut from the same cloth.

Just be more careful who you continue to help and wish to help.

And that applies to women who too help others, both male and female.

RB.
Allora
Allora - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 731
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 08:33:44

Oops this sounds deeper than its given. Man ... What went wrong really?
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 08:51:43

Cleary you got burnt..and badly by the sound of your post.

I sincerely hope that you will manage to work through the hurt and anger you feel now.

Anger and hurt is wasted energy, get it out your system, take that energy your wasting on being mad and hurt and focus it in a more possitive way towards yourself.

I have learned that when helping or giving to never do it with any expectation of any form of gratituded or reciprocation from whomever I choose to help or give too.

It is more peacefull in my mind and heart if I forget about it the moment its done.

Expecting another to think and function like you is one of the things that leads to our biggest dissapointmemts.

As RB says.. not every women or man is cut from the same cloth.

For that reason we should not lets one persons actions or lack there of determine how we lable the rest of society.

Nor should it deter us from being who we are..the givers, the caretakers,the shoulder, the solid ground when people need us.

Candice
Candice - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 464
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 08:57:22

Articulated perfectly!

On 2024-04-04 08:51:43 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:
Cleary you got burnt..and badly by the sound of your post.

I sincerely hope that you will manage to work through the hurt and anger you feel now.

Anger and hurt is wasted energy, get it out your system, take that energy your wasting on being mad and hurt and focus it in a more possitive way towards yourself.

I have learned that when helping or giving to never do it with any expectation of any form of gratituded or reciprocation from whomever I choose to help or give too.

It is more peacefull in my mind and heart if I forget about it the moment its done.

Expecting another to think and function like you is one of the things that leads to our biggest dissapointmemts.

As RB says.. not every women or man is cut from the same cloth.

For that reason we should not lets one persons actions or lack there of determine how we lable the rest of society.

Nor should it deter us from being who we are..the givers, the caretakers,the shoulder, the solid ground when people need us.

majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1010
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 09:12:10

The purple world is purely business and never forget it. Treat everyone with respect but don't get involved beyond the business at hand. Otherwise odds are that you will get burned.

Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1059
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 09:20:45

Sometimes it goes beyond business. I have met some real good men off this site and we are still friends till today. We are all humans at the end of the day whether we want to fuck our SPs or not. Take heart. Not all of us are bitches. There are some men too who lie to us but you don't see us ranting and raving on the public forum about what bastards and anonymous spineless key board warriors they are, do we? So go easy on the girl. What goes around comes around buddy. Hang in there. Be cool, a' right?
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9753
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 09:21:18

On 2024-04-04 08:02:49 WestEnd said:
It is easy for a man to feel sorry for and help a woman who come with a sob story.But once they are sorted or once you are of no use to them,they become ungrateful and move on without shame or any feeling of guilt.

They themselves would never help you if you were in the same situation,no matter how much you have done for them.Their sense of entitlement is unbelievable.Simply put they are self-centred parasites would never give you the same support.

God has created men in a very funny way.But I think if we can control our sexual urges,we can avoid situations like this.

Finally someone has spoken over the yrs I have grown a set of strong balls I to can say no and just move on.

Good post my guy.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10455
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 09:32:50

On 2024-04-04 09:12:10 majorjohn said:
The purple world is purely business and never forget it. Treat everyone with respect but don't get involved beyond the business at hand. Otherwise odds are that you will get burned.

I like this ...to be understood in the context it is meant.

Perfect.

RB

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.