Navigation
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1548
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 09:52:22

Whenever you get a text from an SP asking for some sort of help you should ask yourself, will she give you a freebie if you weren't able pay?

As stated before we should programme ourselves to remember this is a world of business. There are no friends and no favour's.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2857
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 09:59:55

On 2024-04-04 09:52:22 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Whenever you get a text from an SP asking for some sort of help you should ask yourself, will she give you a freebie if you weren't able pay?

Sound advise
J_J
J_J - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 376
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 11:46:48

On 2024-04-04 09:32:50 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2024-04-04 09:12:10 majorjohn said: The purple world is purely business and never forget it. Treat everyone with respect but don't get involved beyond the business at hand. Otherwise odds are that you will get burned.

I like this ...to be understood in the context it is meant.

Perfect.

RB

Maybe I don't understand the statement...

But even in business there is humanity ...

A few years ago an employee who reported to me came to work on a regular basis either with bruises or something broken. She claimed to be the clumsiest person on earth. I intervened and tried to get her help, against my colleagues and employers advice. She in return attacked me and laid numerous grievances against me. Even that harassment thing by the police. Had police come to my house with lights blazing delivery a stay away order. And I was like, her husband is clearly klapping her left right and centre - you coming to the wrong house.

Nevertheless, I persisted, to the extend I was allowed to. Instead of just giving her bad performance reviews and dismissing her (employers advice, as she skipped work and performed badly) I reached agreement with her that if she saw a work appointed psycholigist I'd hold back on her reviews. Long story short, she left her abusive husband, she and her son are flourishing. She never apologized or said anything for the shit she put me through, but that doesn't matter. I'm just glad she is OK, and doing well. And hopefully her son won't be an ass like his father.

Business or not, people always first ... there is no garbage bin for humans, figuratively speaking that is. Literally, there is ... called graves ... but we only put humans in there when they dead. Cruel people put them in there when they alive.
J_J
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 377
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 11:49:01

On 2024-04-04 08:51:43 Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) said:

I have learned that when helping or giving to never do it with any expectation of any form of gratitude or reciprocation from whomever I choose to help or give too.

It is more peacefull in my mind and heart if I forget about it the moment its done.

Expecting another to think and function like you is one of the things that leads to our biggest dissapointmemts.

I like the cloth you cut from RED. Sound advice, thank you.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 12:40:24

Hey J_J

...as I said in " context "

Read my first post too.

And don't forget what u and I have spoken about re THIS industry and "help" afforded.

Again...all in context rather than superficially applying solutions that are neither applicable or workable.

Relative to topic at hand...is what I am saying.

Makes sense now?

RB.
Mallet
Mallet - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 283
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 12:53:38

On 2024-04-04 08:05:13 BlackSea said:
You must have met my ex wife

Bwahahahahahaaaaa
Very funny
yolan
yolan - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 488
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 12:58:28

Expectations is a mother of all fuck ups .

What you do for someone is not necessarily what they will do for you in return.

People can be ruthless , especially the ones who you " think " would be by your side when you need it the most.

Simply put " don't expect a lion not to eat you cause you are a vegan "

Be kind , treat people good and don't change who you are . Just be smarter on the people you chose to go beyond for and avoid setting expectations whenever you do.

Get well buddy .
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10461
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 13:43:07

On 2024-04-04 12:58:28 yolan said:
Expectations is a mother of all fuck ups .

What you do for someone is not necessarily what they will do for you in return.

People can be ruthless , especially the ones who you " think " would be by your side when you need it the most.

Simply put " don't expect a lion not to eat you cause you are a vegan "

Be kind , treat people good and don't change who you are . Just be smarter on the people you chose to go beyond for and avoid setting expectations whenever you do.

Get well buddy .

Another one I LOVE , WITHOUT implying people are garbage or not worthy of empathy, kindness and assistance.

RB.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Ungrateful Bitches
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1071
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-04 13:45:57

On 2024-04-04 12:58:28 yolan said:

Thank you buddy for this.
J_J
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 378
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 21:40:36
Edited: 2024-04-04 21:41:49

On 2024-04-04 12:40:24 Russian Bridgitte said:

RB.

You always keep me level headed

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.