Navigation
dahewolf
dahewolf - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 09:57:29

@Ricky. hope you have your answers on the path forward. You have decided to go the affair way and Meg is right, it is the fair to Hottie to give all the details on the forum. Enjoy your party.
@Meg...you are a clever lady who recognize an opportunity
unluckyluke
unluckyluke - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-07 08:02:02

My humble suggestion take some more money go visit meg sure she will give you extra attention after all that was said and bang your balls of before you mount hotie.. Might save you a fortune in divorce lawyers fees as you find your mind no longer works in careful well concealed ways and the need for more and more intra hotie action blurs your life.. Then the small mistakes slip in... Sooner or later someone a will be hurt and the other already high on the adrenalin rush will seek the next affair.... And the next...
Just saying
FirstTeamCaptain
FirstTeamCaptain - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-07 08:47:30

Ricky well done man... You set out to get something and you got it. Forget about anybody that's judging you now... Don't know if you've heard but "Wiith the same sword they Knight you, they're going to goodnight you with " people are never really satisfied so it's best to leave it here. When you finally do the deed with hottie you could write the most descriptive sex scene in history and there would still be people like "really ? That's it? That's all" So I wouldn't worry about trying to live up to any expectations.

This thread you started has been very entertaining and Its the whole chase that got everybody interested. Sure some may say they knew exactly how it will end but I don't believe that, people like to put vague or more then one end scenario to your situation and then when one of those scenarios pan out they claim they knew exactly that it was going to happen in the end. Truth is the whole mystery of not knowing how something is going to end is real life, life is unpredictable. Everyone can make guesses from their experience from a certain situation but no one really knows how something will end.

Granted I agree that this was a very interesting story, it kept people routing for the end result and some even gave their opinions on what they would do... Which was pretty cool to see all the different views.
Anyway, have a blast, and get back to the thread with more details If YOU want and if not move on with other threads... Okay I'm done. Peace
Biffer
Biffer - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-07 09:10:56

Ricky has left the Building................. good Night
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-07 09:34:36

Baas toets blond se wiskunde:
‘As ek vir jou R5 miljoen minus 10% gee, hoeveel trek jy af?’
Blond: "Als Meneer!.... Skoene, rok, bra, pantie - FLIPPEN ALLES!”
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-10-11 19:57:32

How many of you out there miss to read everyday this thread. I'm one of them.
Meg
Meg - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 473
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-11 20:50:06

Me! I still go on just to see if Ricky post something, Net n totsiens of iets tenminstens. F### he just left us hanging!!!(crying) ;-)
Andycarp
Andycarp - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-12 06:58:47

Honestly hope things work out for you Ricky , I must admit though I do believe its lust not love you feeling , but who am I to judge , come on now , send us an update of whats going on , wiffound out yet whats going on , they always do , Good luck bro may your dreams come true :)
Meg
Meg - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 481
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-12 07:28:42

STILL Watching, waiting to see whats gonna happen....okey perhaps in 2/4 mnths he will post something and say they married or broke up or something. Who knows.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-12 07:36:41

Maybe Ricky is away on a 'business' trip ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.