Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 460
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-03 10:46:58

Well done, now the down payment starts lol. Ricky don't feel bad not touching her or doing what you want with her. This is a gift of passion from hoti to you, take it in like a good glass of expensive whiskey sip by sip.Remember if a lady does that to you, don't put to much thought into it (perhaps its a big turn on in her mind). Not even ME would do the CIM! Well done to hoti, I think that put her in a comfort zone and she will start to open up. She has a game in mind (her game), so let her play. Remember you're not at home, so open up to new things. Perhaps get h
her something small like perfume or something to show its not all about the money and that you're open to take things to the (next level)climax ? Ladies likes to be treated well and small gifts DOES DO THE TRICK...trust me on this. Oh and if the Bj was standard there's always enough time to tri tri again till its perfect. ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-03 11:29:39

Good job Ricky. Hope you have fun in 2 weeks time. I'm sure it will be epic.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-10-03 12:36:13

Hands down, THE most expensive bj I know of. And for Ricky , probably THE most worthwhile !!
Andycarp
Andycarp - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-03 13:18:40

Eish Meg. I hear you but a bottle of perfume =emotions and issues, unless Ricky wants that. Its currently a business deal , or is it Ricky?
SweetScorpio
SweetScorpio - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-03 13:21:40

Great stuff Ricky!!!

and let this be a lesson to all the ladies reading this thread...

If you are ever in doubt as to what to do or buy for your boyfriend or partner to let them know you care... The answer is simple.

SUCK HIS DICK!

Us men are simple creatures:-)
deane
deane - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-03 14:34:07

Lovely !!!!!!!!!!!!
johnd
johnd - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-03 15:35:57

I agree with Megs. You need to move this away from the money issue quickly otherwise she will feel that this is only about the money. Not sure about perfume because her hubby will notice it. Maybe a pampering at a spa or something edible (other than your cock).
Zaark
Zaark - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-04 09:28:10

This is way better than TV. Way to go ... the first steps have been taken; soon you will break into a jog and sweat and head for the finish line.

Better make that reservation now under an anonymous name and have key ready!! Prep work - check!

Go Ricky Go!! We routing for you!!
Meg
Meg - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 461
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-04 11:34:14

@Andy, this is already passed just F###### for Ricky. There is more in this for Ricky then just to get his money back or get laid. He get a high just by a simple Whatsapp! Come on! And the perfume? Well atleast she can say she got it on account or something? (or don't give her anything, perhaps it would give her the impression that all is fine and she doesn't have to give it back).@Johnd Where will she find the time to go to a spa? So Ricky its like they say, This is the most expensive BJ that I know of. The money you wont get back and I think she started to pay you off by giving you the bj (perhaps a guilty trip?). How ever this plays out you will get servest. Don't think with youre heart on this one Ricky Its going to blow up in you're face. One thing Ricky, Why does she contact you at HOME? Isn't That a step in the wrong direction? Tri and keep it professional and at the office or a hotel. Don't take that shit home! WELL SOME THING IS SO SO WRONG, IVE BEEN SUCKING DICK LIKE CRAZY AND THAT DOESNT ALWAYS GET ME GIFTS whahaha! Perhaps im doing it wrong :-(
FunTrip
FunTrip - Re: Hottie at work needs a loan - what's a man to do?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-04 12:19:56

Meg you so hot most guys would give their left ball just to be with you. Sorry its of topic but just had to say it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.