[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Was who go bareback.
Re: Was who go bareback.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 04:50:06

Gawd!
"We all fuck up",
"BB is not that big a deal",
"I will also say that it's not that a big deal that the occasional wg slips up. Out here on the mean civilian streets sweet nothings like "I gonna shoot my cum in you" are challenged maybe only 10% of the time!"

Is this real?

Is it because HIV/AIDS doesn't cause a snot-nose or crawl on your skin or blister you up within two weeks that such vapid statements can be made?

First of all, you don't just "fuck up", ok? NEVER! How often to you "accidentally" leave your hand on a top hear stove plate because at one point you were enjoying the warmth of the plate as it heated up? You don't. Why because it's instant. Less than 100 total plane accidents around the world in a year, and yet "we fuck up"? NO WE DON'T. Too permisive. Waaay, toooo permissive!!

And yes, BB is a massive deal. Humongous. It is how reproduction and proliferation is realised. It is a lifetime kind of big deal. It literally follows you for the rest of your life!

Out here in the civilians streets, a heterosexual person on the massive prowl will score what, two, three unique experiences in a week average in a year? By that I mean unique sexual profiles, i.e. strangers, or people who've had the opportunity to fuck someone else in between encounters? If you except entertainers and their Thursday-to-Monday-Morning orgies on the road this average reduces dramatically for such an average person.

But for a WG, this number kind of goes up significantly, doesn't it? How many such unique experiences does a street walker encounter? A WG here on the purple site? On a bad week you get what? six appointments? All are likely to be unique because even the regular punter may be dipping wife and girlfriend on the side. Do the multipliers quickly and you realise that if a WG messes up 5% of the time in a year, that QUICKLY escalates in volumes. We are talking about the average person's entire lifetime's worth of encounters at high risk.

Do not even joke about this. It is HIGH risk behaviour! Ever so seldom is a phrase applied so soberly, appropriately and succinctly.

Naledi
Naledi - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1676
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-26 07:11:17

@tomShoes, hurry up with the lobola. Its tough outchea
numb
numb - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 07:57:55

@ash1 ermmm. No. Like I said. It was a meet for drinks. I'm on a strict diet of civilian bacon these days. That said it sounds like the rabbit hole you speak of goes very deep.

to clarify an earlier comment. Ask most wgs and they will tell you that there is a certain cohort of punters that is very anti-condom. I was always a bit sceptical but everything I have seen in civilian land backs it up.

I'm very blasé about HIV tests cos I have nothing to worry about on that front but let a woman suggest full STD screening and I get nervous. I used to go annually but now I trigger so many antibody tests it's not funny. I'll never forget the day my doctor casually said to me "hmmm, either this is a false positive or you have natural immunity" and this happened to me at a time when my diet was strictly esa bacon.

Here is a challenge for anyone willing to take it. Pee in a used bottle and keep it somewhere warm for a few days and then check if it's cloudy or clear. If it's cloudy,go to your doc and ask for a penicillin shot "cos it's winter". Repeat the experiment. Then you will understand what I mean about bacteria. There is fuck loads of stuff that doesn't qualify as STDs that gets passed around and most people are oblivious.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 08:50:44

Good post @tomshoes
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 08:57:41

@lundai, a lesson on not how to make friends. Your statement is based on heresy and to accuse certain ladies of BB without solid proof is irresponsible. It does not take a genius to work out which two ladies you are referring to.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 08:58:11

@numb when the capie was one of the most sensual wgs ever and when she jumped right back on grinding her hips hard, looking into my eyes telling me she wants me to cum deep inside of her i was lost in lust and my concern afterwards was more of was she on the pill instead of stds. She is beautiful so could not resist but did feel regret afterwards. Bareback is easier to get with many popular wgs than what you think. Even one ex HOE girl told me without me asking for it that its ok to go bare if i want to after i became a regular. She is working elsewhere now but also very pretty. Irony is its pretty and hot women who dont mind bare but if truth be told if a girl is ugly wg or not i will not go bare. I know i know i know before anyone tells me that pretty girls can also carry desease.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 09:01:47

On 2015-05-25 16:25:29 Acis1 said:
How often do condoms break? This is really scary.

I would say not often. In more than 10 years of punting I have never experienced a condom break. Use good quality effies even if that means taking your own.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 09:03:16

On 2015-05-26 04:50:06 tomShoes said:
Do not even joke about this. It is HIGH risk behaviour! Ever so seldom is a phrase applied so soberly, appropriately and succinctly.

If u concerned about high risks dont punt. Stop punting and get married and be faithful. You may be careful but one condom break with the wrong girl and its tickets for you anyway. To be 100% risk free be dont fuck around.

BigSam1
BigSam1 - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 09:25:30

I think one of the points that Numb was trying to make was that non-wgs easily go bare-back, on the first or second "date". I have to agree with him on this point (not everything else he said about BB not being a big deal).

There is a general air of impunity that civilians (male & female) have with regard to Bareback and the risks involved. It is used as an expression of "how much you love me", "show that I trust you", and yes, quite a few girls say "just dont come inside me".
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 700
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-26 09:55:54
Edited: 2015-05-26 09:57:13

Bigsam you raise a very pertinent point. Even though the WG sorority is in general a bit ignorant, they're still more informed than the non WG sector. Plus, men are more negligent when out of the punting sphere.
From my personal non-WG life.......i have yet to meet an older one-night-stand guy who has condoms at hand. I always provided them. The younger guys are better prepared. From talking to my non-WG friends, males and females, the minority have protection on hand and its more often the ladies and the younger guys But my WG compadres... if they do pick up a one-night-stand, always have condoms on them. I know I'm generalising and my WG acquaintances are older and don't go out of their way for one-night-stands, so the occurrence is not all that regular.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.