Navigation
TheFatBoy
TheFatBoy - Re: Was who go bareback.
Re: Was who go bareback.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 23:59:09

In that case I'd need a volunteer as it's either putting my back out or chopping the member off in order to get it close enough to smell.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Was who go bareback.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4886
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 00:03:04

@V, **LIKE**
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-26 00:28:47

@lebaropa, the best condoms I've ever used are Beyond Seven. Got them as a prezzie when I was in the top 10 :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Was who go bareback.
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 00:30:11

And I'm back... like Chlamydia...

@ the lovely Ms Franco... The debate about our natures is quite an interesting one and a personal favorite, I am a nerd, what can I say. I for one am quite aware that I am, as much as I can claim to be logic driven, an animal with the requisite base desires and the need to feed those desires... How I chose to feed those desires is what sets me apart from those who would win the Darwin award...
That is what has driven our evolution, its learning as a child that sticking your hand in a fire hurts like the f'ing dickens and that you probably shouldn't do it again, so when eejits talk about going balls deep without a life jacket even knowing with all the information out there that is a game of russian roulette. Well, I just think those are the kind of folks that evolution is just looking to take out of the gene pool.
And rightfully so, my moral compass isn't the most sympathetic to idiots and reality TV stars... although those are probably one and the same thing these days...

Ooooh look, there's boobs on the telly... gotta go.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 831
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-26 00:37:29

@deamonza I am in total agreement with u. Sympathy is not an option in this kinda stupidity. I've seen more brains in my teenage years.
FW007
FW007 - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 00:40:18

On 2015-05-25 23:57:20 QCumber said:
Just don't and I repeat DO NOT put out your Back in the process !!

On 2015-05-25 23:58:20 Veronica Franco said:
Regardless of our perceived progress as a species, nothing has changed since we roamed the earth as neanderthals. We are slaves to our most primitive instincts and succumb to them regardless of the logic we possess.

Ignorance is bliss but possession of knowledge makes us accountable for following our primitive natures.

On 2015-05-25 23:59:09 TheFatBoy said:
In that case I'd need a volunteer as it's either putting my back out or chopping the member off in order to get it close enough to smell.

Lol is was expecting this response. Here's another one and alot safer!

Fill a condom with water and seal it properly. Put it on a scale and weight it ( a decent scale ).

Put the condom with water away and weight it occasionally!

The condom will get lighter and lighter without leaking a drop.

LETS JUST SAY I LIKE SCIENCE :)
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-26 00:40:52

Strange how we are more over populated today then any other time in history and we have an ever growing list of new or mutated diseases. With the availability of condoms and knowledge etc, this shouldn't be the case. I think we are possibly dumber now then ever before.

Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 171
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-26 00:41:07
Edited: 2015-05-26 00:44:10

Duplicate post.
FW007
FW007 - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 00:50:34

On 2015-05-26 00:40:52 Veronica Franco said:
Strange how we are more over populated today then any other time in history and we have an ever growing list of new or mutated diseases. With the availability of condoms and knowledge etc, this shouldn't be the case. I think we are possibly dumber now then ever before.

FACT: the 2 largest populations in the world is China and India; ironically both populations are known to have the smallest dicks!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 172
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-26 00:57:28

We are flawed, bottom line. Intelligent or ignorant We all fuck up and failure to admit that we do or that we are capable of it in itself is stupid.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.