Navigation
La Luna
La Luna - Re: velvetglow
Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-23 19:36:40

I agree with Sean and Nikita when it comes to the expenses it is much higher than you can imagine, having said that it is appalling to think that a SP only receives 30%. At La Luna we also split 50/50. All consumables are provided to our therapists and this includes dressing gowns, bags, coffee, tea, bread and spreads. We all treat each other with respect and we have meetings to discuss issues etc. Same as Sean we rarely fine a lady, only to bring a point across like walking in on another client and then it have been discussed on many occasions and as he does it would only be R50.

As to the restraint of trade it is not enforceable in law so if any SP's are scared to leave a venue because of this or any other threats please don't be. In fact if you have to be threatened into staying in a place I would get the hell out as fast as I can because it should tell you that the owners have no respect for their therapists. Our policy at La Luna is that if you work from more than one venue or provide different services to create different profiles this is more to avoid confusion to punters than anything else. I firmly believe that a therapist should be happy with her venue and surroundings otherwise her unhappiness will ultimately impact on her service which would not be good for the client, herself or the venue.

Time management is always a recurring issue and we have also battled with it where specific therapists have been concerned. Our clock runs from the time the therapist returns to you after depositing the fee for the full hour. If anyone has had a shorter stay due to the therapist's actions I would ask to please bring it to the attention of management because we do enquire when therapists finish early but most of the time it is because a client got a phone call and had to leave etc.

Then lastly I would like to add something to this topic discussion, healthy competition is good and trying to get a competitive edge over other venues are essential but the lengths some venues go to, to put down their competitors are as appalling as the 70/30 split.

That's it from us at LL hope you all have a happy evening!

Mwah
Lolita
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: velvetglow
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-23 20:50:19

I just wanna say thank you to the venue owners who shared with us how this works, lotsa respect! Time to spend some money on the sexy honeys that treat us so well!!!!!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-25 12:08:44

Thanks to everyone for their inputs and sharing the info on what it costs to run a house. Much appreciated.

I'd STILL LIKE KAREN TO CONFIRM: Is it true that the girls get a FINE if they do not kick the guys out 5 MINS BEFORE hour has lapsed? (I know Karen reads this).
operator
operator - Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-25 19:07:35

On the brighter side I wished Karen would give me a massage. There is something hot about her and she has lovely feet. Smile.......
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-27 20:26:56

TECNO80's review of Jordan @ VELVETGLOW: "Small issue with the establishment, and not a reflection on Jordan or the other ladies though.
I Had to wait a few minutes at gate before it was opened and the girls are forced to end the session 15 minutes before the hour is up.
Not sure why management cannot allow 30 minutes between bookings for the girls to shower and get ready for their next client."
I see also that KAREN has not come back on my question. She is not denying this practice to FINE the girls if customers are not kicked out way BEFORE the hour has lapsed. Please do not take this out on Jordan - she is simply following your instructions and trying to avoid being FINED!

If this practice is not true, PLEASE TELL US SO KAREN! (You are going to loose customers).
batman13
batman13 - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-27 21:07:13

Excellent thread guys, enjoyed reading it and certainly opened my eyes to both sides. This is what this site should/is be about. Love my Girls and some of the venues and hope for the best for both and the industry as a whole. I want the Girls to be safe and the venues to secure this fairly.
Shelley
Shelley - Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 932
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-27 21:42:29
Edited: 2015-04-27 22:22:17

No one is doing anyone in....

Next time you go there just be happy and know that XY&Z is their fee and that XY&Z is the length of their sessions, end of the story.

Take it or leave it.....simple!

Some ladies charge for an hour excluding your showers before and after and others charge including your showers....TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!!!

It's the same as crying here that a particular lady is charging too much!

No one said you MUST go to them....

They are very successful so they MUST be doing something right!

And if the ladies were not happy there then they would not be there.

And I'm sure they give ladies a chance to shower in-between clients otherwise everyone would be complaining that they are not clean!
Boobs
Boobs - Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 812
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-28 08:36:58

Shelly

Reading your post one can only wonder if you do apply and support shaky practices; that is offering a 60 minute service but only delivering a XZ&Z minute service. This is fraudulent and inappropriate business practice to say the least.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 852
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-28 09:15:55

Boobs I agree with you 100%. No matter how good he girls are and how nice the venue is, we ought to get what we pay for. I for one would suggest boycotting this place until they get their act together.

It is fraudulent to charge for 60 minutes and only give 45 !!!! and that's that! (price is not the issue here)

I mean WTF, we mustn't take shit from these people. Guys whadaya Say to this ?
Shelley
Shelley - Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 937
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-28 09:17:04
Edited: 2015-04-28 09:18:26

On 2015-04-28 08:36:58 Boobs said:
Shelly

Reading your post one can only wonder if you do apply and support shaky practices; that is offering a 60 minute service but only delivering a XZ&Z minute service. This is fraudulent and inappropriate business practice to say the least.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

According to who? who makes it fraudulent?
That is the thing about this business.... there are NO rules and everyone makes up their own rules as they go along.....

You guys seem to believe that it's an hour all the time when some ladies kick you out once you have cum.....so I guess the only way to get around it is if you ASK....do I get a full hour or does my hour include my showers or is it till I cum....

then you know who to avoid.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.