Navigation
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: velvetglow
Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-22 12:01:06

You'll be surprised at how many venues pay their ladies less than half the asking price,and then heap daily/weekly levies and fines on top of that. You'll also be shocked at how many venue ladies take home less than some summit club ladies per client. Now thats not necessarily all bad........some venues have lots of walk in clients so the lady might end up taking home a tidy sum even though per booking they don't make all that much.

The trade restriction means absolutely nothing. I think the venues, unless they're bribing people oin high places, have more to lose than the ladies who leave. How long will it take for word to spread.......taking this forum into consideration?
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: velvetglow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-22 12:02:46

Restraints of Trade are notoriously difficult and expensive to enforce even in legitimate industries. To have them in the "massage industry" is an absolute joke. The argument for having such an agreements is to protect a business against unfair competition and/or to protect trade secrets.

So tell me what is secret about wanking and remember every female has the skills and equipment to enter the business. Velvetglow would never in a million years be able to enforce this let alone prove damages. The person I would book there is Karen since she appears to be an expert at screwing. lol
undercoverpta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-22 12:02:46

Restraints of Trade are notoriously difficult and expensive to enforce even in legitimate industries. To have them in the "massage industry" is an absolute joke. The argument for having such an agreements is to protect a business against unfair competition and/or to protect trade secrets.

So tell me what is secret about wanking and remember every female has the skills and equipment to enter the business. Velvetglow would never in a million years be able to enforce this let alone prove damages. The person I would book there is Karen since she appears to be an expert at screwing. lol
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 913
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-22 12:05:20

Lol @ undercoverpta
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: velvetglow
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-22 12:48:16

It's so encouraging to see all you guys standing up for the girls and each other! I also really do hope that the 'right people' get to read this and do something about it. I'm sure this is not aimed at one establishment in particular but at an 'issue' we have about how the ladies get treated and how much they get paid for all their hard work. It sure would be nice if the 'management' of some of these houses can also respond to most of these allegations.......
undercoverpta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-22 15:24:06

It is interesting to note that our labour law dispensation ie the CCMA has actually handled at least one case of a wg in Capetown who was dismissed unfairly.

So if houses are charging levies and fines owners could ironically be held liable for potential transgressions of labour law in this regard. They remain an employer and as such may not engage in unfair labour practises.
avsharn
avsharn - Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-22 19:54:21

I bet Karen is reading this but doubt you'll get any bresponse from her

But if she bit in would like to let her know that due to the practices mentioned here, I will never visit until I hear different. I may be one person saying it but there's definitely a few more thinking it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: velvetglow
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-04-22 20:35:00

@avsharn: Will be hard for me to resist the girls, but count me in! I can also no longer tolerate paying for an hour, but receiving 45-50 mins. MOREOVER, the girls cannot only get 30% of the money...It's just not fair! Karen, plse allow 10-15 mins between bookings. And give the girls a larger share of the money - PLEASE, do this so that I can return to my fav venue & girls!
Boobs
Boobs - Re: velvetglow
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 809
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-23 07:41:20

Maybe a toi-toi in front of Velvetglow demanding more punter time and improved equity distribution for workers is the answer here.

All in the spirit of net so called new 'SA freedom' ...
Miss Jackson
Miss Jackson - Re: velvetglow
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-23 07:56:06

Stommerik and Boobs just motivate one sexy Lady to.grow a pair wings so that she can fly away and do her own thing and she can see her worth the rest will follow...!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.