Navigation
wavverv
wavverv - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-28 10:00:55

pmsl...last I checked, being taken for a ride doesn't mean he was happy with the experience
wavverv
wavverv - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-28 10:13:04

So here is my reasoning why I don't take drugs OR dagga casually.

Firstly, as punter I have been put in circumstances discovering a girl is high really only interested to take your money as quickly as possible and to get you the fuck out of there onto the next fix. That normally escalate into a difference of opinion and long and behold, a nigerian "protector" will make its appearance threatening your safety. And rightfully as you are concerned about your safety girls, so I am as a punter.

Secondly, I have seen a family tragically loosing 2 people because of one being stoned. The son was supposed to look after the young child but was too stoned to care about him dehydrating because of diahree. Then the son couldn't face himself and killed himself.

Lastly, thanks for the many WG's that replied in favour off. Its always good to know where not to punt :-).
Just_Saying
Just_Saying - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-28 11:26:26

In my personal opinion, from seeing it firsthand happening to many friends and aquantainces over the years, very often weed can lead to harder drugs.

In the 80's and 90's,some started mixing mandrax with dagga, to get a better high. Or should I say low, cause once they had that first hit, they forever tried to get back to that high. They then moved onto even harder drugs. Others moved on from weed,to hash,lsd, cocaine and pinks. Needless to say, many are no longer in the land of the living.

Nowadays ecstasy, tik, crack, ice, heroine are the in things and many dagga smokers have moved onto that as well.

In addition to the possibility (even if deemed to be very slim by some people) of weed being the precursor to moving onto harder drugs, weed, just like ecstasy, also makes the user loose his or her inhibitions, which can result in the user engaging in risky sexual behavior which he or she would not normally do if straight.

So imo weed is not necessarily the harmless drug that it is made out to be.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 883
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-28 11:42:53

@ wav if that is your past experience I understand and am sorry for you you have obviously been punting with the wrong ladies also maybe try the review system as well as chatting to other punters that could be helpful ;)
Also that the lady you referring to, smokes a joint once in a while doesn't make her a drugg addict.

And the thread you posted here the punter was happy, you were unhappy with what was posted. And that thread had nothing to do with JDS thread.

PS the fact that I smoke a joint has never faulted my service in fact I would say it improves the quality of my service.

And its all cool if you stay away different strokes for different folks and trust me your one booking won't break the bank ;) besides I wouldn't want you preaching to me about smoking a joint when you paying me for services rendered that would just be weired. I'd much rather deal with a stoned guy talking crap and making .e laugh my ass off ;) that's more my style :)

Anyway thank you for the chat this is where I smile and wave :)

Have a rocking weekend all

And a stoned weekend stoners
djo
djo - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-28 12:11:59

What is the fuzz about smoking dagga....tried it a few times doen not had any affect on me,maybe I am doing it wrong...any girl want to teach me ....LOL...
Shelley
Shelley - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-28 13:41:05
Edited: 2015-03-28 13:55:48

Each to their own and as long as it does not affect how you are with your clients that don't want to have anything to do with Drugs or dagga then I suppose it's ok!

But how would you know if your performance/concentration/ability to hold a normal conversation was good if you are too high to know????
And when you are high, relaxed and happy and a client arrives who is not high he will NOT be impressed.....
Just some Food for thought.

I personally have nothing to do with any form of drugs including Dagga.
I won't even allow drunkenness around me so I guess I am towards the extreme, I have never needed any help relaxing and having a really good time and at least my clients know exactly what they get every time they see me, I am completely clear and lucid.

I really don't think dissing punters for not being ok with it is cool cause it is something people are either ok with it or NOT.

SweetScorpio
SweetScorpio - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-28 17:00:21

There is no such thing as a soft or hardcore drug...
Lexus
Lexus - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-28 17:29:51

Its all good for the punter to diss the wg, but not the wg the punter??

I'm never high when a client arrives for an appointment, but low and behold I'm judged!

Anyway I'm so tired of this convo already, done and duSted.

Have a nice weekend.
Ps. Was a nice phone convo jd
Shelley
Shelley - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 810
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-28 17:52:55
Edited: 2015-03-28 17:57:50

@Lesus, Unfortunately jd6920 never did you any favours!

Out of all the really nice things he said about you, The only thing that got everyone's attention was the stupid joint, pity he did not shut his face about it!
Just goes to show that sometimes we can't even trust our clients.....

Ladies only have your joints with people you know and trust and won't go put it all over a public forum.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Been take for a "Ride" by 2 ladies in 2 weeks
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-28 20:37:32

It is very scarry how many people get attacked on this threat because they do not want to visit WG's that smoke weed and how want to convince them self and other people that weed is a medicine and not a drug.Under the act it dagga is classified as a illegal drug and not medicine.
What does everyone think will happen if the cops is going to do a drug bust at the venue.Or do everybody think that the cops doesn't read the forum.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.