ESADevelopment
ESADevelopment - Re: ESA website displaying strangely
Re: ESA website displaying strangely
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 517
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-04 14:25:04
Edited: 2015-03-04 14:26:57

The only thing I could think of is that Cloudflare's "Minify CSS" feature is not working correctly. This feature removes all spaces between the code to make it load faster. It could be that some devices/ISP proxy servers don't like this.

I have removed this Cloudflare feature and the CSS file should remain in its human readable format.

If you are still having this problem, please assist me by sending me the code that you are receiving. We are sending out the correct code, but somewhere inbetween the code is mangled. I want to see how the code is mangled.

Please take the following steps:

1. Open the page where the problem is
2. Right-click anywhere on the page
3. Select "View Source"
4. Press Ctrl-A (this will select everything), then Ctrl-C (this will copy the text)
5. Open a PM message to me.
6. In the body of the PM message, press Ctrl-V (paste)

For the record - the correct code that we are sending right now, on line 17 is this (greater than and smaller than signs removed)

!-- Included CSS Files --
link rel="stylesheet" href="/ihtml/stylesheets/foundation.css?v=4325123"
link rel="stylesheet" href="/ihtml/stylesheets/app2.css?v=4892834"

If you don't see foundation.css?v=4325123 and app2.css?v=4892834 then your ISP is not sending you the lastest version of this site.

mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: ESA website displaying strangely
Re: ESA website displaying strangely
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-04 15:51:43

Thanks.

Everything is diplaying correctly now.

BTW. I use 3 different ISP's.
It wasn't the ISP.

Regards

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.