Navigation
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: greek the big question
Re: greek the big question
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-18 16:55:15

Except for DFK for which I am a sucker (no pun intended) , everything else depends on the flow . I remember a rather memorable session where no cow was too holy and we tried almost everything . There in the middle of the "greeking" her I saw her playing with her hair . Instinctively I grabbed her hair and she arched in pure pleasure . Moments like this are rare and one to treasure for the rest of the life . Also moments like this are unsimulated . So never ask for greek unless and until she enjoys it herself . Or else it can be a less than desired experience for both of you .
Naledi
Naledi - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-18 20:21:57

Very few black wgs permanently offer greek. Amongst us Greek is considered a last resort, like Nadia said wgs do it because of competition. I don't see the logic because they charge extra for it and yet their income bracket doesn't shift. That's why some ladies will offer Greek and soon scrap it off the menu.
Another thing, sometimes punters won't call a girl who "likes Greek". They'll call the one not offering it and entice her with a large sum of money.
The same ladies offering Greek today, check them in 6 months time, half will be back on the no Greek wagon.
**My opinion as a black wg who's worked with other black wgs**
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: greek the big question
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-18 20:45:34

I've tried Greek 3 times, I've been told I have a big member, 2 times out of the 3 i didn't enjoy it coz the WG was complaining bout the pain, so much for being a queen of greek, the 1 time I did enjoy it was with sherz from Hyde park, she was screaming, and biting the sheets that turned me the fuck on, I see miss ruby moved to the randburg area, now that's an ass I wana bang, I wana experience cow girl Greek style
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 575
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-18 21:00:56

Ubermensch, i SO agree with you. Everything just naturally progresses to greek. And even though it won't bring me to climax, i'll use you for the ride of my life afterwards.
Naledi I stopped doing greek because i hated doing it with guys who didn't have a clue about having vaginal sex let alone anal, and those were the majority. The demand was always there. But i matured in how i did the business.....i no longer wanted to do anything I didn't thoroughly enjoy. And i got better at the things I did enjoy.
K C Bbw
K C Bbw - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 315
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-19 02:36:08

i love greek with a sensual man that know's how to make love and not just shove it in,however.I HAVVE to come once or twice with sex or oral or a toy hefor i can accept greek..most men wanting greek are affter a hardcore fuck more than a lovemaking.i been trying to learn to squirt for a few years.apparently i do with freek
K C Bbw
K C Bbw - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 316
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-19 02:48:06

o'and there is no smell or mess if one pepares for greek and wih acgentle sensual man it doesnt hurt but just slight discomfort untill the head is in,no matter what size,excactly like i do men with a strappon
cats
cats - Re: greek the big question
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-19 12:35:59

HEY NADIA...

I told you this before...
The last time we were together you wanted to do greek...
I just didn't have time... had to leave in a hurry even before 1 hour was up...
You don't know how many times I have contemplated coming to Benoni just to finish what I consider as "unfinished business" between us...
One day soon... and then I hope it'll be a day that you will "be in the mood" for greek...
Love your attitude so.... soon...
(I also LOVE GREEK)...
even though I may not do it with a WG.. just the knowledge that she would be willing is enough to book her (indicates she is open minded and will have less hang-ups and issues)..
Enjoy!!!
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 576
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-19 14:37:30

Cats, i have no idea who you are. You'll have to come refresh my memory.
Tia
Tia - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-19 15:31:41

K C Bbw, u make it sound easy. Will love to try it someday but the fear i hav for it, dnt knw if i will succeed
Ayanda
Ayanda - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-19 17:01:58

Okay, stupid question... Doesn't it smell considering you know... Like, is it ever a kak naai?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.