Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: greek the big question
Re: greek the big question
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-18 12:59:44

@ Nadia,
Thanks for clearing that up for me and I do understand your point where you want to please the other party.

I, for one, gets at least 50% of my pleasure from the pleasure the lady gets out of what I do (or don't do). To sea the lady's smile and her whole body shudder from pleasure, while I play with, squeeze, lick, massage, enter all her sexy goodies, is priceless.

And the service I get, I think, is top notch, if the above happens.

Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 571
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-18 13:07:26
Edited: 2015-02-18 13:09:06

Its not totally off the menu. In fact last week I shocked a client who had asked for it several times. I just did it, without him even asking about it......the mood was totally right and i felt i wanted to go the extra mile for him. What he usually pays me is more than what i would charge for greek anyway, so i just did it.
In my private life greek is always on the menu. But my 2 playmates know how to go about it. And neither is big. (they have other good sexual abilities).
I actually have to make up my mind if i want to offer it as a service or not. 'Cos I must admit sometimes i do and sometimes i don't. There are days i feel like doing it and days i don't feel like even trying. I know thats inconsistent and confusing. But truth be told I am confused about it.
Istinja Ninja
Istinja Ninja - Re: greek the big question
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-18 14:11:48

The very first time I did greek was with a girl whose name I cannot remember. Was in pretoria btothel. Nice girl and while busy she asked me if I want to try greek.i asked her does it not hurt and she told me that with enough lube it does not and she loves greek style. So I slipped it in the backdoor.

Second time was with Taylor, becoz she asked for it. Her words were "ek hou van hol naai".

Then on an allnight with Siann she took the lube and squirted it all over my cock and instructed me as follows "I want yo to fuck me in the ass".

I never really punt with the intention to do greek. The times it happened was becoz the wg wanted it.
There are wgs who say on their profiles that they love greek style. Like naughty mandy and candy

Istinja Ninja
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 316
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-18 14:13:42

I have to add if there is a wg I want to greek because she has the ass for it then it is Amber Jade. She loves rimming. Just one more step baby lol
Phoenix Girl
Phoenix Girl - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-18 14:48:17

I offer greek boys.....

Well size dependant of course.

But it just curls my toes love greek.
Istinja Ninja
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-18 15:16:17

Last time I visited you, you had some 1 week fuzz. Turned me on. Can you please grow a full bush just once? I will pledge to spend my entire monthly punting budget on you if you keep bush just for s little while. All other white wgs chose to ignore us bush appreciators.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-18 15:17:39
Edited: 2015-02-18 15:18:24

@skywalker69
I dont believe it to be a black vs white thing.
It just comes down to sheer demographics and probability

You probably find that 80-90% of the ladies on here are black (80-90% of the country is black, so demographics should to some extent correlate).
if 10% of working girls offer greek, you are dealing with 10% of 10%

I think you are just looking for patterns where there are non
Phoenix Girl
Phoenix Girl - Re: greek the big question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-18 15:17:42

Challenge taken....

As of now the bush is growing.

Mwah
Istinja Ninja
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-18 15:30:59

Right on!! NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-18 15:40:17

I have been educated thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.