HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 18:40:14

My favorite line from melina

" Yesterday a client asked me to tell him who the ladie is that posted about love stud I did not tell him if I can tell a client that spent 4k on me in the past 2 weeks that I'm not allowed to why would I tell a puneter that has only seen me once about the ladies forum"

And you feel you have to announce this on an open forum? For whose benefit really?

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 724
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 19:08:20

Your words sntich look no further... On a thread where ladies where going me for asking if they had proof about love stud ( how was that a generalisation to all ladies when listed on a in appropriate which had nothing to do with the topic at hand

@ huflungdung my reasons for that post was in response to lalilta
Lalita
Lalita - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 515
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 19:21:15
Edited: 2015-01-31 19:22:29

@Arwhen stop making everything about you. The original thread was not about what you are making it out to be. We were discussing a very private topic.

I WILL NOW MAKE IT A POINT TO START A PETITION WITH OTHER ADVERTISERS THAT ESA ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF YOU DISCUSSING ISSUES ON THE PRIVATE FORUM WITH MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC FORUM!!!!!!!
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 726
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 19:29:07

Please do as there is no member here that can say I have
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 727
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 19:31:24
Edited: 2015-01-31 19:33:21

Esa please look into this as I will give you my full cooperation to prove that I have under no circumstances done so you know exactly why I made the post its also not the first time fingers have been pointed in my direction without having the facts
Lalita
Lalita - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 19:40:50

ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU ARE POSTING ON THE PUBLIC FORUM ABOUT ISSUES DISCUSSED BETWEEN ADVERTISERS ON THE PRIVATE FORUM WHERE NO SUCH ACCUSATION AGAINST YOU SPECIFICALLY WAS MADE!!!!!
Stem
Stem - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 551
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 19:45:14

Faark.

You are all a bunch of little primary school kids. My own fault that I lost 10 minutes out of my life reading this crap.

I believe Generations are looking for writers - you all qualify! Go and stop posting this crap on here.
dimax
dimax - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 19:59:18

Portuga you say we should always speak the truth and that we are all entitled to our own opinions.

I will be very truthful to you. In MY opinion, your temper tantrums made you pop a boner.The subsequent lack of blood to your brain destroyed both your brain cells.

Give it up and fade away dude.
capgrand
capgrand - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 20:27:25
Edited: 2015-01-31 20:35:48

100% stem.

Well, As all the focus of the original topic was deviated from italianmuff to Arhwhen when she posted saying to portuga and lalita to leave her the hell alone (not idea where all this dispute and fight was coming from as no indications on this public thread or in any where else publicly that all of them where having a dispute or something like that) I will then now will deviate a bit farther from this topic.

And this is to James @ ESA:
I realized now that if I am receiving private unwanted messages telling me things that I don't need to know, or telling me things about other people that I should not know, or even if I am receiving insults, harassment, or even endless promotions about services I have never ever inquired about, there is no way that I can from my private profile report such posts, I have to call esa.
Anyway this was just a thought to have a feature on PMs [report this post] also.
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 21:41:16

I've also received snotty messages from this idiot. I call for a ban. He caused enough kak on the forum with punters and advertisers. He's just a troll.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.