Navigation
tony stark
tony stark - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:10:23

Omg does it get any more exciting then this.so does this dude get banned for this now.
cumludder
cumludder - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:22:58

Some anger management urgently needed here.

You can actually go to any of italianmuff old post and pick one, copy and paste and it will be identical to the one above. Same insults over and over.
One missing though ->
Go and crawl back to your cave.

He was banned on his last straw trying to defend the thread "black ain't beautiful" that hurt a lot of people here for hurling the same insults to the people that didn't agree with him that such thread was perfectly OK.

Sorry muff but you need to go else where and have some anger management sessions.
portuga
portuga - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 507
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:24:35

I get it now. You and your cohorts get my mouth running by attacking me with lies and push it to the limit just to get an answer then ..post it on the open forum ..post also what you said to me, I think you did forget that little detail..this is my last.will not answer any further type of remarks hidden just to get me to answer and then the crying begins to esa..all this about my statement that I will not see her majesty...
tony stark
tony stark - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:24:42

Should the masses vote on this one.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:28:50

This Portugal sounds like a sex troll, I'm flabbergasted that this site allows this
cumludder
cumludder - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:42:30

Tony de Kick is also beyond me how everything here for you is a big joke and an infantile party when much of it is really serious and pose high consequences for the business and even life of some. For you all can be solve by throwing some excuses to the office or giving charity to the office...you are another one that doesn't learn and repeat the same behavior over and over.
Although you don't have anger and I give you that please try to keep your profile a little low and pass unnoticed a bit longer as respect to that same office that have give you few opportunities to come back in disguise or you will be forcing them to ban this profile too.

The lovestud and italianmuff thing is not a joke.
Melina
Melina - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 17:58:00
Edited: 2015-01-31 18:04:02

Both lalita and Portuga leave me the hell alone as it is now said I told Portuga that there was a post on the ladies forum.

Firstly lalita get your facts straight it was not me assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Secondly at portuga who ever the hell told you that there was a post on the ladies forum is a bitch that can't keep to ESA rules so the both of you just leave me the hell out of your guys shit as I have and I repeat I have nothing to do with it.

Yesterday a client asked me to tell him who the ladie is that posted about love stud I did not tell him if I can tell a client that spent 4k on me in the past 2 weeks that I'm not allowed to why would I tell a puneter that has only seen me once about the ladies forum.

And lalita its easy for you to assume I'm desperate for bookings lol ask the punters that see me regularly just how desperate I am lol there's a huge difference between desperate and skilled. That's why they have to pre book to asure a appointment with me to make surw they get a piece of my heavenly treatment So once more get your facts straight before letting accusations fly around and leave me the hell alone as I have nothing to do with your issues.

Repition is so that you can read and understand I had nothing to do with your false acusation.

Esa please could you just clear my name you have access to my mail box I will give you both my personal and private numbers and you can check with my service providers for both incoming and out going calls and messages so that lalita can go find her snitch else where instead of thumb sucking as thumb sucking should be left for insecure babies to do.
Lalita
Lalita - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 510
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 18:22:11

@melina where did I mention your name and portuga's name in any sentence. How did you manage to insinuate yourself into the complaint that I posted? My comments addressed to the ladies was a general and not specific to anyone. Why do you think it applies to you?
Lalita
Lalita - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-31 18:28:41
Edited: 2015-01-31 18:42:54

To be quite honest yours was not a name that came to mind. This is not the first time my posts on a private forum were discussed with punters and ex advertisers who claimed to be punters.

It is my right as an advertiser to lodge a complaint if I wish. Why do you take offence about a post on the private forum and address the matter on the public forum. You know full well that it is against the rules for advertisers.

Why are you involved in my complaint about a forum member?
capgrand
capgrand - Re: ATTENTION ESA: PORTUGA HARASSING ADVERTISERS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-31 18:29:56

Jeeeezzzeees!
Worse than in a primary school!
Bad, cheap gossip.
Behind back talking and bad mouthing.
Infantile remarks and insults.
Making public private deals and questions.
Blowing own trumpets.
Ugly and low, low, low class show this one.
And this is an international site...and this is our face out there.
Pittyfull.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.