( Aunty ) Sage - Re: RacePlay
Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3780
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 13:26:50
Edited: 2023-03-29 13:30:45

On 2023-03-29 12:54:45 Sabrina said:
On 2023-03-29 11:52:41 ( Aunty ) Sage said: On 2023-03-29 11:27:44 Eatmyass said: mucklechaev

To answer your question. A fantasy is only a moment not who you are !

There are a lot of other threads here & I don't believe it's what people become after exposing themselves to their fantasies.

Keyword "fantasy".

Degradation & humiliation fantasies are very, very common.

I will never understand all the outrage to this thread.

The rage stems from the painful history behind the word. It's an issue for most people because it's negatively related to an entire race, it's not just an individual asking to be called (for example) a slave, worthless, or useless. It's an (African) man asking to be called a racial slur, obviously people will find this concerning.

Oh...
Oh so by that same logic
Where's the outrage on other roleplays like rape?
Are stats sa wrong on the amount of rape victims in SA?
They seem pretty quiet on rapeplay requests.

Perhaps some people understands the difference between roleplay, Fantasy and reality but most don't judging from this thread.

Bareback requests that poses an actual risk to this community goes unchallenged but everyone throws their toys over a request that has sweet fuckall to do with anyone, has no impact on anyone's lives but the consenting parties involved

I see clearly
I was not born free
I just am

Sensual Sher
Sensual Sher - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 14:18:18

can't agree with sage more. well said
Tizz
Tizz - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 793
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 14:23:21

On 2023-03-26 19:14:46 Russian Bridgitte said:
Dear Eatmyass

I ain't into ur request at all

BUT.

Should u be into kinky erotica...a little different...then pls pls give me a shout once I return home ( which will be Thursday 6 April. )

Ur every response has got me grinning most broadly....I just LOVE them.

U are the sort that fires my imagination and all I would love to do to u.

Ur cheekiness without insult is seriously delicious and VERY appealing.

I like...I LIKE.

RB.

@RB...
Go You Hot Thing!!!

I don't understand all these negativity towards the OP as he clearly stated that this is nothing but a fantasy and roleplay and is 100% consensual.

How ironic that we have the Moral Police imposing their "Values/Righteousness/holier-than-thou and moral superiority on a SEX SITE!!!
Tizz
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 794
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 14:31:00

On 2023-03-27 10:57:49 Johnny English said:
[QUOTE;4076802;Petite Maya]
I want to give you a good wank.
You can then say to me... " dont you love my big black cock inside your tiny little ISIS terrorist hands" haaaahahha i think it would be nice though...I'd imagine your balls are like two Grande bombs in my hands, waiting for the explosion.
To the OP just ignore the sour grapes ...
[QUOTE]

Lol !

Another LOL...
Tizz
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 795
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 14:37:02

On 2023-03-28 15:56:12 Eatmyass said:
Ohhh no is this the part where I cry ?? I'm so bothered a lot of people disagree even though I've already done it now :)

Just have a Lonnngg list to scratch off. A lot of girls are down & you guys can't do anything about it. You can only whine & fight with your keyboard online.

Is it because I'm enjoy white women :( ??

LOL...
Only if you could post the video for JJ and send his blood pressure a notch higher. ..
Eatmyass
Eatmyass - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 15:08:54
Edited: 2023-03-29 15:10:29

Lol don't pay these boys no mind. The ladies here are sweet, open minded & understand a RolePlay for what it is... a Role

Small dick energy guys so mad & fighting with their keyboards. Kinda embarrassing lol

And to everyone bashing me... you can do as my name says ;)
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 835
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 15:13:37

@RB

I have a couple of really close friends who I have known for almost 2 decades and growing up, they tormented me with their utter disregard for who I am and bullied me.

These very people are now close allies and have apologised to me, some of whom, I hadn't even realised were being "hurtful" towards me in the past.

My point is, I actually didn't even fight or attack some of those people. I just continued to be me and stayed where I was celebrated.

In your own words, "it takes character to be a decent person."

I stand up for what's right collectively and never attack the individual. I love the individual.

My only goal in life is to understand, be better than who I was yesterday and expand my capacity to love and to have compassion.

I too have been the bully because I was hurting and I so desperately wanted to be seen and to be heard, that I landed up hurting others.

Eventually I came to a point where I realised that was repelling people and I could not change others, I could only change myself.

I do understand you and I think that we should all stand up for what we believe in and for others.

But I know that bullies are actually people who need the most love and I believe that with enough kindness anyone can change.

When I used to do horrible hurtful things, I didn't respond well to being attacked, but the moment someone reached out to me gently, I immediately felt ashamed and I didn't know where to put my head.

Here is an example, I've been open about it. So I guess there is no going back now.

I have a history of drug abuse and I landed up relapsing a few years back. I had already done a program, so I knew better and the only place that I felt safe was at work. I really didn't want to go to work. But I made my bed and I needed to lie on it. My boss was aware of my history and did her best to always support me.

When I went to work there was no point trying to lie or to hide what had happened. My boss simply asked, "shame cookie, did you have a rough night?" Knowing full well that I did and having come from addiction herself.

Another lady at work made me feel like I murdered someone and basically attacked me when my own guilt and shame was already tormenting me.

So what I learned is that I respond better to those who are gentle with me.

So I started offering others the same. Don't get me wrong, in my personal life I love to fight and to have the last word. I must get my point across and it's something that pushes people away and makes them more hostile.

I don't want ANYONE to be attacked. I just want the bullies to have a little more compassion and to have a willingness to understand others.

That's why I fight. But I know that that doesn't work for me and only causes more harm.

I'm only speaking from my own experience.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 16:19:27
Edited: 2023-03-29 16:21:28

Dear Raphael_ Xclusive

I hear and acknowledge your experience.

In my case I have never been a bully and have always been driven to stand for the underdog or the one at the mercy of the bully and the peanut gallery.

An affiliation to those who need to know they not alone and there are others in their corner. To give them the courage to stand valiant in the face of adversity knowing there are others to stand by them.

A bully who has no remorse and continues in their vile ways deserves to be called out.

Their "right" to fuck with another's state of mind, like that of a criminal who takes away another persons right to a safe life, is taken away the minute they think they can get away with their abuse just because the silence of others seems to be a tacit acknowledgement that they have that "right " to abuse others.

What u talk about is extenuating circumstances and, what i am talking about is a need to call a spade a spade when scum dont get the message that they are the minority and not all will back down to their degenerate ways ...for the good of decent society and the right to a healthy mind considering we live in challenging times with much that is out of our control.

RB.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: RacePlay
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-03-29 16:31:09

On 2023-03-29 15:08:54 Eatmyass said:
Lol don't pay these boys no mind. The ladies here are sweet, open minded & understand a RolePlay for what it is... a Role

Small dick energy guys so mad & fighting with their keyboards. Kinda embarrassing lol

And to everyone bashing me... you can do as my name says ;)

LOL they see you rollin', they hatin'
Lokkork
Lokkork - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-30 08:15:33

Guy complains that people ask for other fantasies like scat.

Looks like he is into it as well.

He is such a hypocrite.

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.