Russian Bridgitte - Re: RacePlay
Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5819
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 10:52:31
Edited: 2023-03-29 10:53:29

On 2023-03-29 10:27:32 Raphael_ Xclusive said:
On 2023-03-29 10:02:52 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2023-03-29 09:41:41 Eatmyass said: On 2023-03-29 09:35:33 danwest said:
Words do have POWER and can unite or cause mayhem ....hiding my face in the palm of my hands.

RB.

Absolutely! I hate when people use the word tranny or say things deliberately to try belittle me.

BUT as someone else mentioned, we give those words power.

I was not always so conscious of how I speak, but it is my responsibility as a transman who is in the public eye and also someone who has worked several 12 step programs to pause and think before I speak. To select my words carefully and to be considerate of others.

May I elaborate on that pls...or...rather, ask a,question.

Why is it we will be all defensive and explanatory if it touches us yet, if bullying or derogatory statements are hurled at others, we keep mum and actually empower fuckers like that to continue in the same trend simply because it may not affect us directly.

I think the POWER lays in standing for decency toward ALL...a sort of common ground of right or wrong and not being selective in what we see as a right to freedom of expression and acknowledgement.

It is one world and ALL are equal....live and let live is not selective nor a thing to be pushed down another persons throat at the expense of their rights too.

Words are powerful.

RB.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: RacePlay
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-03-29 11:21:44

I guess the issue with this is that even though its consensual, you are indulging in a fetish that is linked to a traumatic period in human history. You are choosing to feed this. It might also explain why some white ladies dont want to see black guys because race is obviously still an issue. You are being turned on by being degraded and degrading and humiliating in return, at a certain point one needs to be concious of oneself and ask "is this who i want to become?", "is this sometthing i want to open myself to?"...

We all have out demons so jot judging just provoking thought
Eatmyass
Eatmyass - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 11:27:44

mucklechaev

To answer your question. A fantasy is only a moment not who you are !

There are a lot of other threads here & I don't believe it's what people become after exposing themselves to their fantasies.

Keyword "fantasy".
( Aunty ) Sage
( Aunty ) Sage - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 11:52:41

On 2023-03-29 11:27:44 Eatmyass said:
mucklechaev

There are a lot of other threads here & I don't believe it's what people become after exposing themselves to their fantasies.

Keyword "fantasy".

Degradation & humiliation fantasies are very, very common.

I will never understand all the outrage to this thread.

Carina
Carina - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 11:58:30

Wow....that's a bit too much!!
Eatmyass
Eatmyass - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-29 12:06:10

On 2023-03-29 11:58:30 Carina said:
Wow....that's a bit too much!!

Oh well :)
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 834
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 12:20:55

On 2023-03-29 10:52:31 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2023-03-29 10:27:32 Raphael_ Xclusive said: On 2023-03-29 10:02:52 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2023-03-29 09:41:41 Eatmyass said: On 2023-03-29 09:35:33 danwest said:
Words do have POWER and can unite or cause mayhem ....hiding my face in the palm of my hands.

RB.

Absolutely! I hate when people use the word tranny or say things deliberately to try belittle me.

BUT as someone else mentioned, we give those words power.

I was not always so conscious of how I speak, but it is my responsibility as a transman who is in the public eye and also someone who has worked several 12 step programs to pause and think before I speak. To select my words carefully and to be considerate of others.

May I elaborate on that pls...or...rather, ask a,question.

Why is it we will be all defensive and explanatory if it touches us yet, if bullying or derogatory statements are hurled at others, we keep mum and actually empower fuckers like that to continue in the same trend simply because it may not affect us directly.

I think the POWER lays in standing for decency toward ALL...a sort of common ground of right or wrong and not being selective in what we see as a right to freedom of expression and acknowledgement.

It is one world and ALL are equal....live and let live is not selective nor a thing to be pushed down another persons throat at the expense of their rights too.

Words are powerful.

RB.

Are we talking about a specific incident that occurred recently? If so, here is what I chose to do and why I chose to do it.

I took time to pause and reflect. Then I came back to an escalated thread that completely blew up with literally everyone attacking one another. I will never question or dig at your character. You are one of the most authentic and insightful people I know, who I have a tremendous amount of respect. So here, I'm publicly admitting that I am more than a fan; as mentioned previously, you have been a great pen pal and I would definitely reach out to you, if I need insight or a challenge to my perspectives.

This is also an apology for not speaking up, the way you have been spoken to by a couple of people is NOT okay and I don't agree with it. I also don't agree with adding coal to the fire because hurt people hurt people and we will never understand anyone unless they want us to or unless we engage in a way that provides a space of safety.

So I retreated and came back to something that personally pulled my spirits down and I think the only way humanity can heal as a whole is through love and through compassion. Also sometimes silence speaks volumes - this is coming from an over sharer and someone who always needs to get their say in.

I've started doing my 12 step programs again and im trying to re-enter back into society in a way that puts the principles of my program first, so that I don't harm others or myself.

Im sorry I didn't show up. I love and admire you and I don't agree with bullying.
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1330
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 12:54:45

On 2023-03-29 11:52:41 ( Aunty ) Sage said:
On 2023-03-29 11:27:44 Eatmyass said: mucklechaev

Keyword "fantasy".

Degradation & humiliation fantasies are very, very common.

I will never understand all the outrage to this thread.

The rage stems from the painful history behind the word. It's an issue for most people because it's negatively related to an entire race, it's not just an individual asking to be called (for example) a slave, worthless, or useless. It's an (African) man asking to be called a racial slur, obviously people will find this concerning.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: RacePlay
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-03-29 13:00:44

@Sabrina just out of curiosity, would you offer the gent who requested for this form of service? So basically just want to know if you go interracial
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5820
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-29 13:12:56
Edited: 2023-03-29 13:14:07

Dear Raphael_ Xclusive

Thank u for ALL that u have written and for being sincere in every word u have penned.

BUT...it goes deeper than just me and thank the Almighty I do not bend nor am intimidated by fucknuts and scum who find it amusing to spew vileness .

What about those that back down because they cannot deal with the energy drain of degenerates?...people like urself?

What about those who get affected in the most negative of ways and lose courage and believe they are not worthy and may resort to who knows what tragic knee jerk reactions?....too worried to go on the forum lest some scum pick on them for the fun of it?

As I have said MANY times...I do not back down to cowards who hide behind pseudonyms, SP's and fucknut punters alike.

Not only for myself BUT, anybody else who is being bullied while people post stupid comments like ..."popcorn time"

What the fuck does that mean???

It is easy being rubbish but, it takes character being a decent human being and not worrying that others may think one weak and an easy target for being decent.

Fuck that shit.

I was asked why do I feed the trolls.

They ain't fucking trolls .. they fucking sick shits that have no place in a functioning decent society...EVEN in the Adult world and on this public forum.

So. Once again thank u but, it was not about ONE incident nor about me.

It is about the double standards that are very obvious and make me wonder.. WTF.

It is about the scum that run rampant in their abusive ways, insult and degenrate behaviour.

Standing up to a bully should not be selective. No matter who may be in the firing line.

Me.
You or anybody else.

Hug u close and I know u understand me. X

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.