Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-23 09:05:40

Just go visit Leila Trompie. No looking back, no regrets and you will probably be back for more
mqde
mqde - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-28 17:51:54

i too think i have to go and visit leila

and spend time with her so she can open my mind

many thanks leila for the deep kind words you always

have to share with us

M

Leila B
Leila B - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-04 17:22:02

Thanks MQDE...It will be my pleasure to teach you a delicious trick or two :)))

GENT101...thank you, my favourite SAPIOSEXUAL...I cant wait for you to get back in the saddle ;-)

Are you SAPIOSEXUAL? Here's a quick online quiz...lonerwolf.com/sapiosexual-test/
havata
havata - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3749
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 16:12:52

"It is possible to have sex with a dumb person, but it is not possible to repeat it.....unless under the influence."

:-) Definitely sapiosexual.
Leila B
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-05 17:05:51
Edited: 2015-08-05 17:14:54

[QUOTE;463161;havata] "It is possible to have sex with a dumb person, but it is not possible to repeat it.....unless under the influence."

The Germans have a saying, "DUMM FICKT GUT". I must admit that I have enjoyed some mind-blowing sex with guys who, if shot for being intelligent, would die innocently, but, physical intercourse, coupled with mental intercourse is a whole different level :)))
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 17:47:00

It is absolutely impossible to forget your first punt . I say this because I still remember the younger me spilling my seed within the first 10 mins of my encounter and walking out like a guy who thinks he has seen it all , felt it all and done it all . That brief amount of time spent in the warm wet receptacle that has been colourfully described in so many words is something that is stored as one of your core memories. That euphoric feeling of a first punt is indeed hard to replicate . Now that every sexual encounter becomes a fix for your raging libido , the great encounters are too less and too far in between.

This is where my first visit to a shemale, Leila to be precise , has became extra special . Here I was treading in unknown territory for which I am curious and harbor a deep desire . What is doubly rewarding over here is the initial trepidation you have which characterized your first visit to a WG . This way I relive my initial days and that feeling of euphoria for a guy who thinks he has seen it all , felt it all and done it all .
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-05 19:25:16
Edited: 2015-08-05 19:28:26

Thank you Leila, also can't wait to get back in the saddle. Damn ticker! BTW gorgeous pic on ST. It just may convince Trompie to take the plunge.
Leila B
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-05 22:30:21

On 2015-08-05 19:25:16 Gent101 said:
BTW gorgeous pic on ST. It just may convince Trompie to take the plunge.

I hope so...lol... See you soon ;-)

UBERMENSCH...you SUPERSAPIOSEXUAL...I'm glad you enjoyed moi - I certainly enjoyed you :)))
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-19 21:05:52
Edited: 2015-08-19 21:18:24

Welcome back Ms L Bolly Wood,or ms Leila B Wood...
Hope you well,was wondering whether and how you were enjoying the mysterious leave you took from the site...Lots of exchanghes went on,...like that "technique" photographers photoshopping(read "photographic manipulation")...seemingly still achillesheel of even this commendable site...Otherwise apart from the run of the mill stuff, was mostly maybe the race tune.
Comical.. some okes (one expressly) want to get access by way of BEE to the intimate parts of ladies that refused them, as IS the WG's absolute and constitutional entrenched right.So some persons on this site believe rape is excused by BEE...
That is the low watermark...ms LBW please pick us up...if you want...
Unfortunately the present banter lacks entertainment value,excitement and is little food for the biggest strongest organ...the brain..
Nice pictures ms LBW...you look rested,healthy and vibrant..clear twinkle in the eye(s).. Cant wait to read your posts...
I read the whole judgement of US Supreme Court on accepting gay's rights to marry...as if heterosexual..(which is BS)...they are entitled to same rights yes...but that can EASILY be enforced in another way...Interesting remark of the Chief Justice (in minority judgement), which seems to me sane and bright jurist...saying..something like.."Who do we think we are...?"Because majority digressed from the exact point before them,namely a certain number of parties joined from a few states,going overboard and declaring those marriages ALL OVER (all States) legal,which they were not entitled to do..... At least every state had rightt to be represented and heard...So the highest court overstepped its jurisdiction...anarchy on highest level of government...THAT is USA...not conjecture that is FACT..
Those US idiots on point of creating WW3..but too stupid to realise consequences..
Well...well against that like your smile,you either goood actor or happy..I. believe last...
sexjoburg
sexjoburg - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-19 23:20:01

Holy fuck hit the space bar once in a while!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.