Navigation
havata
havata - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3715
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-26 17:59:11

Leila, good to see you back on this thread after a year's absence! And yes, Janet Mock is awesome! You must check out her show too.

www.msnbc.com/so-popular
Leila B
Leila B - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-26 19:30:27

HAVATA...moyata lyubima...I knew I was going to be reprimanded by you :-p

Let me explain. One of my patrons gave me something to think about. He told me that he had procrastinated for nearly 2 years, before he managed to muster enough courage to pay me a visit. He explained that my intellect, coupled with the way I look, intimidated him. Needless to say, he was pleasantly surprised when we finally "got to know" each other :-)

It was rather silly of me to abstain from contributing to this diverse forum, which is a reflection of the sex industry and also serves as a microcosm of South African Society in general.

On a side note: It is all too easy to misinterpret written words, in the absence of tone of voice, inflection, visual cues, etc. and to form the wrong picture (of the poster) in your mind. I am guilty of this too, but I must say that I have almost always been pleasantly surprised when I got to meet the people behind the profiles on Planet Purple :)))
Leila B
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-15 10:35:13

How to locate the male G-spot...(DIY)...www.youtube.com/watch
Aquarian
Aquarian - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-15 12:46:46

I for one have no attraction to men at all. Neither am I attracted to women who are butch or transexual F2M. But I'm definitely attracted to femininity. Its always confusing initially but like minded people are not gay. We just love femininity so much that we don't mind if it comes with a dick. To be honest a thought about a man has never ever crossed my mind ever! But ironically transgender women are irresistible!
Leila B
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-16 12:23:46

On 2015-07-15 12:46:46 Aquarian said:
I for one have no attraction to men at all. Neither am I attracted to women who are butch or transexual F2M. But I'm definitely attracted to femininity. Its always confusing initially but like minded people are not gay. We just love femininity so much that we don't mind if it comes with a dick. To be honest a thought about a man has never ever crossed my mind ever! But ironically transgender women are irresistible!

Spot on AQUARIAN ;-) Sex with a shemale (who ticks all the boxes) is THE ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE SEXPERIENCE a man can have :-)

Here neuroscientists explain the mechanics behind the undeniable attraction of heterosexual men to transsexuals(MTF). They also touch on the topic of FTM(FemaleToMale) transsexuals. VERY INTERESTING :-)

www.youtube.com/watch
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-22 11:52:44
Edited: 2015-07-22 11:58:04

Leila; Informative.....revealing.... It explains why STRAIGHTmen look at penis's so much..didn't know that...Women not so much interested in peeping at it...strange world this one of us...
Nothing is absolute..including genderaffiliations.
See also this one: www.youtube.com/watch;
So what they say is; gaymen are NOT attracted to shemales...shemales are too feminine,gaymen are attracted to other gaymen..Men for men..no nice boobies,no nice soft feminine look,fair soft skin, etc....even if it may be a kind of "optical illusion" (which I doubt because the femininity is real, the boobs, the fair skin...even the penis and voice is there to see and hear..no illusions) Wonder if shemale's mannerisms have anything to do with it?
So is it third gender? Neither is shemale male..nor female..but inbetween..especially if they undergo a change of sexual organs...BUT then..I suppose it changed the ballgame..or do some men like it..Still no gaymen involved at all..
Shemales I suppose are not attracted to gaymen or am I wrong?
So in conclusion; think twice before you make the rash and uninformed statement that men who are into shemales are gay..it is clearly wrong..
Shemales looking masculine won't attract me..Doubt if shemale without proper boobies and soft features will ever do it for heteromen..?Or am I wrong..
The odd shemale do real women,suppose they are bi..? or are most shemales (sexually) attracted to both sexes..?
Shyloh
Shyloh - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 342
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-22 12:41:56

Soul attracts soul... Gender has nothing to do with it. Honour your truth...

Mwha!
Leila B
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-22 19:48:24
Edited: 2015-07-22 19:49:43

So many questions TROMPIE...where to begin...the two neuroscientists (Ogi Ogas/Sai Gaddam) in the link I posted...www.youtube.com/watch. are the authors of the book A BILLION WICKED THOUGHTS. The difference between their study and the KINSEY REPORTS, is that theirs is a combination of online behavioral data and cutting edge neuroscience - in other words, this is what humans actually do/prefer when no one is watching and judging.

The term "erotical illusion" is used in reference to transsexuals/shemales, which is kinda dehumanising,but, this is the adult entertainment industry and we are objectified, so get outta the kitchen if you cant stand the heat and all that, I suppose.

Are gay men (sexually) attracted to transsexuals? No, they are not (generally speaking) but there are bisexual men (and women) who can be attracted to masculine men and feminine females and anyone else in between. I think the term PANSEXUAL would apply to these folk.

Is it a third gender? Ancient civilizations recognised five specific genders. The KINSEY REPORTS taught us that sexuality is a spectrum - not black and white, just shades of grey. I like to think it's full f*ckin colour :))) We are only now becoming aware of the fact that gender also falls along a similar spectrum.

Post-operative transsexuals (MTF) have their fanbase, but it is minuscule in comparison to the fanbase of pre-operative transsexuals(shemales). So the operation (GRS) does indeed (as you so aptly put it) change the ballgame.lol

I cant speak on behalf of all other transsexuals, but my preference is for men, even though I am occasionally attracted to women and transsexuals who tick all the boxes for me personally ;-)

@SHYLOH...thanks for your contribution :-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-22 22:42:03
Edited: 2015-07-22 22:44:26

I apologise if my quests are too many;
I read your contribution about Janet Mock.
What a human being ; what a woman..what a person.
She teaches one basic; she was BORN a female...full stop.
Ouch..she cut the tool..and she is most beautiful..with lots of personality..
We males will cry...if total woman with penis cut it of..BUT..its her choice.

There was that most wonderful exemplary of the human race...figuring on this site...I cant remember her exact name... Debbyfox or debbiefox....I spoke to her...
She explained to me in minutes that transgender is natural...AND her photos were exemplary..she convinced me so called shemales...are something else...only in few words...

Leila, you are the fountain of wisdom on this hidden topic.
If you can bear with the uninitiated...and all that may spend the energy to read here; If I as a protected vanilla can have so much insecurities and QUESTIONS...How many hours days and years did Leila and others the like did not suffer and still suffers....
Vanilla..means I am a normal man...middle of the road.. Masculine oh yes.. With necessary apologies..someone like Porra..or that missed guy so in painful memory banned...
Please do read;AND COMMENT..IF you READ and absorbed Leila's posts......
Even I cant say I do...
Let me get something of my chest...not much hair,and I do not play drum on it;
Me nothing special.... youth time some girls treated me as if I was...
Enough of that; I regard myself as one that can appreciate intellectuality , literacy..or if I am lazy...brains..
Leila; you qualify as an intelligent, BALANCED person.
I die to know more. I got the feeling that you are one very humble human being well versed in learning whence your "wisdom".
The fact that you are so pleasing on the eye, I surmise is but tiny part of who you are.
I can feel you have much more to say .
So ja in sense I am in love with you, (relaxe I am not even going to phone you...NOW...or in months...so don't turn of your phone yet) I am more interested in what you are and stand for,even if I never get the honour of not meeting you..or never may... I so hope to play a tiny role to get vanillas like me at least INFORMED, balanced..
Leila ; JA you make some money here, please do...all professionals do...Engeneurs, attorneys,actuaries and others...because they they got skills, DEMAND.....
EDUCATED...not that I would not love to meet you..and what you stand for...but for an hour..? NO..
So middle of the road whitey...not gay(with respect to all gays )
Leila and the like should gain THEIR deserved middle of the road place....
Lifeskill 101; and Leila maybe the pioneer the very first Professor....
So you see I am in love with you; maybe more of your values..
but WHO are you? I only dote a few notes..
1) Intelligence
2) Integrity..YES....I think so , naysayers prove me wrong..
3) Knowledge...try her...
4) Love life I think she does...
5) Humility..
6) Nice good looking sexy ..very very attractive...mysterious smoking stunner...
GO Leila...
With respect...
Leila B
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-23 08:24:52
Edited: 2015-07-23 08:48:37

TROMPIE...I'm really flattered, thank you...but, maybe, just take it down a notch or two? We have to rein in those wild horses, or else we run the risk of being trampled to death in their stampede. You strike me as someone SAPIOSEXUAL...I'd love to meet you...for an hour or more ;-)

To call the results that have emerged from this groundbreaking study (A BILLION WICKED THOUGHTS) eye-opening, would be an understatement...so, take the horse to (the) water, but don't drown the poor thing - it will drink when it's thirsty...

"In 1973, psychologist Kenneth Gergen conducted a bold social psychology
experiment that would have a snowball’s chance in hell of passing muster with a
contemporary ethics committee (Gergen, Gergen & Barton, 1973). Gergen wanted to
know what people did under conditions of extreme anonymity. To find out, he
constructed an experiment whereby 4 men and 4 women entered a small, padded room,
one at a time. The participants did not know each other before the experiment and were
kept in isolation prior to entering the room. Once the participants entered the room, they
were free to do whatever they liked. There were no instructions and no rules. At the end
of the experiment, the participants left the room one at a time without learning each
others’ identities. What makes the experiment so interesting was that the room, itself, was
pitch dark, providing the participants complete anonymity.
The results were astonishing, to say the least. Approximately 90% of the subjects
intentionally touched someone else. A third of the subjects began kissing one another.
Overall, 80% of the men and women reported feelings of sexual excitement. With their
anonymity ensured by the veil of darkness, the participants expressed behaviors free of
the shackles of social constraints. In their book, A Billion Wicked Thoughts: What the
World’s Largest Experiment Reveals About Human Desire, Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam
use Gergen’s darkened room as a metaphor for the Internet. As the authors state, the
Internet is a much larger version of the Gergen experiment, ensuring anonymity for
billions of individuals and freeing them to act upon their sexual desires unbound by social
judgment. In effect, “[b]illions of people around the planet are free to satisfy their most
secret erotic desires …while remaining hidden and anonymous within the Internet’s
virtual darkness”

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.