Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-03-15 15:41:41

Well Ms Leila B, methinks I must come and make your acquaintance personally to follow up on these and related matters. A visit to your lair is long overdue!
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 39
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-15 18:05:30

On 2016-03-15 15:41:41 gregsimpson said:
Well Ms Leila B, methinks I must come and make your acquaintance personally to follow up on these and related matters. A visit to your lair is long overdue!

Methink so 2 ;p My lair is more of a love-nest, really...a place where you can escape for an hour of more and let go of all your inhibitions and just be FREE :)))
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-03-15 18:20:41

That sounds just spectacular.A rendezvous in your nest is now simply unavoidable. How marvelous. May it be the first of many ....
expect a call Ms Leila B :-)
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 279
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-15 18:33:16

Wow, Leila, the only lady besides Gina that had me sit up and take notice years ago with her beauty....In other words, I was slightly intimidated but intrigued to say the least. Seems you stood the test of time with elegance! Wasn't sure if it was you, but after viewing your pics, undeniably you! Gorgeous lady!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-15 18:42:34

And Leila is even more beautiful in the flesh! As in...... I am leaving it up to your imagination. Now now Leila, no need to get a swollen head.....or two.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-15 18:48:04

I cant imagine her having a second head, lol. Sorry Leila, no disrespect, You're just to feminine. I have not read through all the posts, but are you going for the full change?
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-15 19:08:22

On 2016-03-15 18:33:16 Veronica Franco said:
Wow, Leila, the only lady besides Gina that had me sit up and take notice years ago with her beauty....In other words, I was slightly intimidated but intrigued to say the least. Seems you stood the test of time with elegance! Wasn't sure if it was you, but after viewing your pics, undeniably you! Gorgeous lady!

On 2016-03-15 18:42:34 Gent101 said:
And Leila is even more beautiful in the flesh! As in...... I am leaving it up to your imagination. Now now Leila, no need to get a swollen head.....or two.

Wow!.... Two kind,consecutive posts, both by SAGITTARIANS...*LIKE*

Thank you for your kind words MISS VEE :-)

GENT101...cum now...you of all people know just how down-to-earth (and earthy) I truly am. I'm looking forward to your return ;-)
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 292
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-15 21:09:02

Leila, apologies, did you see my question regarding full change?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-15 22:00:21

On 2016-03-15 21:09:02 Veronica Franco said:
Leila, apologies, did you see my question regarding full change?

Sorry for the delayed response MISS VEE...I was (cough-cough) "entertaining". You Sagittarians are such impatient creatures :p

[QUOTE;504789;Veronica Franco] I cant imagine her having a second head, lol. Sorry Leila, no disrespect, You're just to feminine. I have not read through all the posts, but are you going for the full change?
[/QUOTE]

LOL...no offence taken. Yes, I am going for the operation (SRS/Sex-Reassignment-Surgery) at the end of this month :-) ...................................................................................................JUST KIDDING (calm down regs) lol

May I just say that most trans folk don't invite questions regarding their operative status. I don't really mind, as I would like to enlighten others about the Trans Community where I can. I'm sort of a reluctant representative.

I am very feminine in all respects, so having "something extra" doesn't bother me - on the contrary - I embrace it.

With the ongoing scientific advancements, they will soon be able to grow sexual appendages (both vaginas and penises) in laboratories, for transplantation, making surgical sexual correction that much more successful. The first womb-transplanted baby was born in 2014, so we are not too far off from the aforementioned scenario.

Despite all these advancements, I am not interested in "changing". I am very comfortable with my body (every inch of it) just the way it is. Hope that answers the question for you (and for others who were wondering).

PSssst: Guys, Looks can be very deceiving...LB might come across as "ladylike" and "bookish", but she's a freak in VEGAS...and...what happens in VEGAS - never happened. Just so you know ;-)
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-15 22:12:44

Thanks Leila, Lol. I can almost hear the sighs of relief from your fans who were probably imagining me getting hit by a bus when I mentioned the reassignment, Lol.

Refreshing to see/read about your confidence and embracing of your extra bits. Most that I've known have just wanted to be 'normal', whatever that means. But there's nothing sexier then an individual with a rare 'difference' that embraces and loves that difference about themselves! Am I making sense, lol?

Much respect to you again! You're a 'black market diamond' for sure!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.