Navigation
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 926
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-10 20:34:17

For someone who has ZERO interest in shemales your dick can't help but direct your brain to the SHEMALE threads.

Curious if Leila's cock is bigger than yours and what her cum tastes like?

Like nectar from the Gods ;-)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-10 20:43:58

On 2016-03-10 20:34:17 Indian Courtesan Lalita said:
For someone who has ZERO interest in shemales your dick can't help but direct your brain to the SHEMALE threads.

Curious if Leila's cock is bigger than yours and what her cum tastes like?

Like nectar from the Gods ;-)

Ai, here we go again. I don't have to have an interest in shemales per se to have clicked on this thread. Lots of stuff gets posted on this forum about a range of topics. If a guy says he is looking for someone to take a shit in his mouth that doesn't mean that every person reading it is into well shit literally. Or is that how your brain works?

I didn't say anything towards you nor was I nasty or funny towards LeilaB. Respect goes a long way and you have ZERO of it as you prove over and over again for all to see. But please continue...
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-10 21:14:58

On 2016-03-10 15:30:43 Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab said:
On 2016-03-10 09:54:34 Longjon said: @LeilaB, not all heterosexual men are intrigued by shemales or transexuals, so that is a very generalised statement. I for one have zero interest and it doesnt matter how feminine the person is that is my choice. Just as I respect the next guy's attraction to shemales, it should also be understood and respected that not all of us have an attraction and are somehow just suppressing it or not admitting it to ourselves. It's no correct, just like some of the guys said they feel about a cock attached to a man, a lot of us feel exactly about a cock attached to anything, we're just not into it. In fact even without a cock I would never be able to be with someone that was physically born as a man. And that is a fact, no repressing of desires or anything.

Sometimes appealing to logic seems to be a futile exercise.

I rest my case.
discolover
discolover - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-10 21:27:16

I am straight male and love women but shemales are so cool and exciting.

Got to love them as well, Gob bless them.

Keep it real shemales
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-10 21:30:41

On 2016-03-10 15:39:28 Fleetfoot said:
Leila B- question- are shemales / transsexuals inherently only passive?

Some are only passive, some are versatile (Bothways) and I have met some really dominant T-girls who claimed to be active only. Please bear in mind that we are all (ALL of us, including trans folk) individuals, so our preferences differ. I certainly cant speak on behalf of all Transsexuals/shemales, unlike some misguided people who feel that they can talk on behalf of all heterosexual men ;-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-10 21:37:05

On 2016-03-10 18:22:37 Black Sparrow said:
Leila B, your last post caught my eye, and I love the fact that you defined "intrigue".

It wasn't me who defined it, BLACKSPARROW, I just copied n pasted ;-) GOOGLE's the new god, y'know? :p
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-10 21:50:30

On 2016-03-10 18:22:37 Black Sparrow said:

Say I see a lady on the street and she's very soothing to my optic nerve. After chatting to her, I find out that she's actually a transexual/shemale. Does that mean I'm intrigued by transexuals/shemales?

I'm asking for a friend.

Ummm...I think that would be between your friend and his c**k, no? And if they (your friend and his c**k) are in agreement.....that would make him?.....PAY! (we always charge) I'm kidding, of course, not all T-girls are entertainers extraordinaire :-)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-10 23:05:40
Edited: 2016-03-10 23:06:28

Haha! I was being sarcastic, Leila. My message was meant for the fly on the wall. My statement was quite a loaded one, with the answer neatly packaged inside... :-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-10 23:35:07

On 2016-03-10 23:05:40 Black Sparrow said:
Haha! I was being sarcastic, Leila. My message was meant for the fly on the wall. My statement was quite a loaded one, with the answer neatly packaged inside... :-)

Pesky flies! Where's the fly swatter when you need one?...ummm...*TongueFirmlyInCheek*
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-11 07:30:09
Edited: 2016-03-11 07:58:00

My 10 cents worth on this topic. Have you taken the time to look at some shemales/transexuals around the world ? There are some that REALLY look like woman and you would be easily fooled into thinking they are if they didn't have their appendage still attached.
Do yourself a favour and have a look at some of the ladies who advertise their services on backpage from all parts of the world. Yes, photoshop may have been involved in some of the pics, but sometimes you cannot photoshop a picture.

What I am trying to say is that if she catches your attention and you have a desire to have a tryst with her, and she has a cock, just go with it. It won't lable you as being gay or whatever, you can put it down as experimenting. You will never know untill you try.

Leila B - I hope to visit your Vegas suite soon ;-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.