[deleted] - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-11-03 18:05:34

Name: Gabbi

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof

Full Profile: [View Gabbi's Full Profile]

HUGE disappointment for me. I have been looking at this lady’s pics for several months now and reading the glowing reviews.
There was no connection , I’m sure she must have had a bad day because I always connect with the girls I see.

No hot water or massage oil , I let her know I was going to be 10 min late still she rushed me when we got close to the 50min mark.
Guys , if you like me and you don’t have lots of $$$$$ to spend every week on girls , stay away from this one.

Gabbi, I would seriously recommend a relook of your offering. Charging those kinds of rates for a mediocre service is not going to last.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Gabbi
Gabbi - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-04 12:50:52

Im so sorry it was a Huge dissapointment for you. Even if you are the first and only one ever to say that. Yes the geyser was broken but fixed now. Thats stuff that happens in every house. There was plenty massage oil or how did i massage you? I did rush at the end cause we were 12 min after our time and i did have other clients comming. I handy andy and jik my room everyday so dont say my room is not clean. So if i can give u advise stick with the girls that makes u happy and do everything right and stop taking food out of my kids and my mouth and stop putting my very profesional business down. Have a nice day.

Gabbi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 65
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-04 17:30:20

Ooo and how do i not look like my photos.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-11-05 16:03:27

Sooooooooo many many many many many many.......awesome reviews from soooo many many many many many very happy and satisfied clients. And now this first time reviewer says this about Gabbi? Really? She's one of the legends on ESA, this first time reviewer won't tarnish such an impecable record of this awesome lady!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-11-05 16:08:34

Just before I forget..... Her pricing! She's worth every cent plus a huge tip plus more!!! If you don't have enough money for punting, look for a budget punt or just quit.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-11-06 09:17:23

We are all entitled to our own opinions right ? I still stick to my original review and will not visit her again. There are many lovely ladies on this site that offer a much better service. Yes Gabbi , this is a business transaction of which I was not happy with the level of service provided. I pay for an experience not just a BJ.

I will not be dragged into an argument about her level of service or my finances just because I am the second bad review.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-11-07 21:17:23

@Mike1976 it's a review system not a 'let's all agree because someone on the forum says we must' If this is how the punter felt it is his perogative to make his view known without judgement. Other punters can read his review (along with all the others) and make their choice, it's is not for you to dictate what review is accurate and which isn't.
joe73
joe73 - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-07 22:51:14

Thats his first ever review. So.......
Gabbi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-08 12:40:36

Anyway, thanks mike1976. To everyone, have a nice day.
Adam11
Adam11 - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-14 16:59:19

Oh Gabbi
Those twins calling me
Flippen mooi

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.