Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-13 14:22:08

Name: Gabbi

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof

Full Profile: [View Gabbi's Full Profile]

Took the chance and got an early morning session with Gabby. Again very friendly, chatty, and after some great kissing did not need an invitation to give me another super-duper BJ. Great GFE. Dankie Gabby, jy rock

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-05-21 02:40:07
Edited: 2016-05-21 02:43:22

<b>Name:</b> Gabbi

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Waterkloof

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2016

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=17663" target="_blank">View Gabbi's Full Profile</a>]

Lost that loving feeling and was in need of some replenishment. Who better than Gabbi to be treated like a king. She had a really short dress on with high heels, and as I was parking my car I kept looking at her and felt that familiar stirring in my loins. Greeted with a kiss and a smile and taken round to her room.

Super clean and neat as always. Grabbed a quick shower and waited for her on the bed. It is one of my voyeuristic joys to watch a beautiful woman slowly undress while I revel in the sight of her flesh being revealed, bit by bit. The majestic boobs released last, and by this time I was not waiting longer.

Pulled her closer for some passionate kissing and fondling, the boobs so nice to play with. Then lying back as she moved down to start her ultra sexy BJ. She is an absolute artist with her mouth. She starts slowly and teasingly, licking your shaft, taking your ever growing member deep into her mouth, her tongue licking the top of your dick, then sliding down to the base of your dick, coming up again and taking you again into her warm mouth.

All the time you are half propped up on the pillows looking at her mouth gorging on your member, soft groans from her making you ever harder. Then, just to get you as hard as a rock, she moves down to your balls, kissing them, licking and swallowing them, her tongue never stopping to lick you into a state of frenzy. Her hand playing with your dick while your balls are in her mouth, then she comes up again with that warm mouth, and you suddenly realise that you have to think of a really ugly woman, otherwise this session will be over in 20 minutes.

Pulled her up and started playing again with her boobs, kissing that warm mouth, willing yourself to relax and just wait a little.

But there is no escape, and you succumb to her going down again, this time purposefully sucking your dick while playing with your balls at the same time. It is as if she is gathering all of your semen and guiding it from the bottom of your balls to the top of your dick. Her groans more pronounced now, I am fondling her breasts at the same time.

At last the damwall breaks and you explode with such force that you are left shivering and drained of the last drop of semen in your body. Those precious few seconds of shooting your load and the aftermath of her face still buried between your legs are moments to be treasured.

Since time is not an issue, you pull her closer and play with those boobs. No chance for seconds, you will need two days to replenish your semen loss again.

Thanks Gabs for yet another mind blowing experience. As I am writing this review, I am rock hard, and waiting for morn to phone you for another trip down your delicious mouth.

Cheers

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-05-21 07:17:17

Wow, nice review. I have to visit her.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-21 07:26:13

Pieterd002, you lucky man !!!
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 345
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-21 20:03:17

That's exactly what she offers. Thanks P002 your review reminds me lots of good memories with Gabbi. I can not only feel, but also hear the sucking. So far Gabbi is the only one who can make me cum in 5 mins with superb BJ.
nikco
nikco - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-26 15:46:50

I had the privilege of meeting up with gabbi yesterday. There's nothing I can't tell you what the rest haven't said yet, she is fun to be with absolute best bj ever and the most friendly girl there is. Thanks Gabbi see you soon.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

kevinMadi
kevinMadi - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-01 15:57:04

what a great gal, had a wonderful time she truly knows how to work with her hands. thank you for a great experience. Kevin

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-11 21:07:39

Let me start of by saying it takes two to tango . Just did not feel connected the BJ was great , but did not experience the same GFE that i had with her a few years ago at HOE.. Left the room twice to open/close gate for somebdy else.

Bathroom and shower facilities not that great.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Aquarian
Aquarian - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-22 22:19:19

I've been meaning to see this hottie for a while. Great phone manner and decent venue with secure parking. I was taken back by this beautiful woman. She started off with a great massage and then we got down to the good stuff. This was by far the best blowjob I've had, the woman has amazing skills with those luscious lips. She was relentless and would have made me shoot my load had I not asked her to ease up. She then road me while I gazed upon her gorgeous body. Great session with an amazing woman. Can't wait to go back!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Gabbi - Waterkloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1461
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 20:53:28

I had a fantastic session with Gabbi this week, she is still as awesome as ever. Super friendly, super sexy and she has fantastic skills. The blow is what dreams are made of...
Dankie Gabbi dit was fantasties ek sien uit of jou weer the sien.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.