Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-30 16:20:44

been there a number of times too and ill agree with the guys on the standard dropping but every now and then i take a chance like i plan on doing with Mimi but i cant help but feel a bit nervous about. going there and settling for the best looking yet not what id like or pictured. my last visit there left me with a bit of a bitter taste too.
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-04 13:02:17

The management really needs to pay attention to their establishment. This place has great potential to be awesome plus it's conveniently located. Maybe too much money is rolling in so they don't quite care. What a damn shame.
Mad_One
Mad_One - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-12-05 22:02:40

Name: Hot Queens

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Hot Queens's Full Profile]

I would like to oppose the most recent reviews. I'm not a big fan of venues however I was in the area and decided to pop in.

So there was an above average line up of ladies, I usually don't struggle when choosing a lady. However it was tight this time around, came down to 3 girls from 8.

I finally picked a lady named Chloe and WOW. She was impeccable, her body, scent, skin and overall demeanor.

She's reserved but that's cool, not so reserved in the sack though...

Midrand just redeemed themselves in my books, it's been labeled as below par, they need more Chloe's!

Privacy needs to stepped up indeed.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-12-10 12:44:17

it seems tbey have gone on a serious recruitment drive. i saw two very sexy girls who said they work there... they sound good too. i just hope im not dissapointed and somehow leave as happy as the mad one. id love that experience of struggling with a choice. it last happened somewhere else. all 5 girls had what i want jus couldnt make up my mind and went for the friendliest.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-01-15 17:54:00

Name: Hot Queens

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Hot Queens's Full Profile]

Heard things have improved at this venue, so against better judgement I visited again.

Called and was told there were 8 ladies. Got there and turns out there were only 5 - and 2 were already with clients. So, out of the 3, I settled on "Penny". (Couldn't find an ad for her, so this is essentially a review for her and the venue in 1).

Decent looking, OWO (extra charge) was the highlight, but she was rather rough on the balls. Didn't want to do 69. No real conversation, pretty much straight to business. Didn't feel any enthusiasm from her. Once we were done, she just dressed up and left.

When leaving, there was a police van parked on the pavement outside. Don't know if they were watching the house or just parked there on unrelated business. Didn't try to stop me - but, one cop tapped the other on the shoulder and pointed to me, and the other just smiled and wagged his finger at me.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
browny123
browny123 - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-15 17:59:39

Been to this house a few times, the cop story sounds intimidating. Thanks for a review doughboy
ghostwrita
ghostwrita - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-15 18:28:39

Woah. Been and wasn't going to return (Midrand out of the way) but cops..... Never again.
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-15 22:36:41

Holy shit. ..guess the neighbours are always on a lookout and report these houses.
boneman
boneman - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-20 16:23:01

no White Girls , no she males why ? come on people get some colour in that place , dont get me wrong i love the black beauty's there i must have had all of them by now , so chnage will be nice.
boneman
boneman - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-07 09:01:46

visited 3 times after my message , still no white babies , nice place , i never ran into cops ever , so cannot comment on that this is a very safe place , only place i prefer to punt.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.