View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-17 20:43:52

Bareback? Wow that must have been fun!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-06-22 23:28:32

When is Angela coming back? I need my dick plugged right up that amazing ass of hers soon.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-09 11:28:23

Parking isn't the best on weekends. Last time I went, there were 2 other punters there and my car just fitted in without blocking anyone. Don't know where another punter would have parked if they came after me. Can't really improve it though, since the only parking is the side of the house.
Mr. BonaFide
Mr. BonaFide - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-19 15:59:27

Do any of the girls take it up the ass?
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-23 18:10:24

Name: Hot Queens

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Hot Queens's Full Profile]

First time visiting a managed house so i was a bit apprehensive . The manageress answers the phone and she was friendly and gave good directions. Got lost inside the premises and was led by the helper from the back entrance to the front entrance. The manageress seemed a bit peeved off by this and didn't give me a smile nor was she bubbly. Apparently she's the friendliest of the managers. Oh well..yeah,no comment.

Enough about the unpleasant stuff. The venue itself is lovely. Parking was ample enough,safe and and private. No signing in at the gate., the room was clean and spacious. Ambient lighting and a flat screen telly. No interruptions were experienced. Ladies were abundant, more than ten i think,heck even forgot some of the names of the ladies who introduced themselves . I settled on Harmony (She Rocks - literally) and will review on her profile. I left with a huge smile on my face. I'll definitely return.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-31 10:55:17

Visited this joint again and left with a bitter taste in my mouth.

I was placed in the room close to the gate, with the curtain open so anybody entering could have seen me. Then after choosing Lisa, a light skin curvy wg, she told me her fee is R100 more than what the manageress told me on the phone - promising an excellent experience. I let that slide,esp since when i asked what she offered,she had said Kissing ,Cuddling basically GFE.

Session began, tried kissing her, she said by kissing she meant on the body not on the lips (guess you learn everyday) so i informed her what kissing in gfe context means as per my prior experiences. Then she offered pity kissing...i was already disturbed so i declined - its either you kiss or you don't (hygiene considered),i don't need to beg.

Moved on to deed, reverse cowgirl,doggy but despite her putting her back into it my mind was already turned off ...tried to continue but saw that the horse has already bolted so no use staying and reviving the session. Roughly only 25 minutes of my 1 hour booking had elapsed. On my way out i was met with the ''Oh No'' exclamations from the manageress as she was chatting to 2 gentlemen in the reception area.

Overall a below par experience, so mixed feelings about returning or recommending the place. Other punters might have a better experience than me perhaps - coin toss scenario.

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ludacris
ludacris - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-27 05:57:42

I call they lady answered and said she has 8 ladies I went to check them out while I was there I chose a lady by the name Lisa while I paid her they lady who was in charge come to the room and say the lady you chose is busy with a client she didn't finished she apologized and says I must choose another one I agreed and the cue agin and I chose a lady called Mandy while she come back she answered a call of client and she gave him a direction after that she said to me I have a client coming and she left to tell her land lord for me to choose again when she comes back she said it's fine I must have her I was so disappointed and I asked for my money and left because she doesn't respect her clients I felt that she will rush me so that she cannot attend her special clients I guess that's my last time and I will never set foot in that place they don't take clients serious bad service

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-27 13:50:52

And breathe.....
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-01 17:37:32

I had mentioned in one of my reviews that the standards at this venue has dropped, but I decided to visit again and check if anything has changed.

Was disappointed though. Quality of the girls isn't as before. Picked "Coco" out of the line up. She is fairly quite - the highlight was the OWO (extra charge). She rode me for a while, but I didn't enjoy it. Finished off with doggystyle. Nothing to really write home about.

Money upfront now as well. Don't think I'll visit soon again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

KellyR
KellyR - Re: Review - Hot Queens - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-29 07:15:40

The standard has truly dropped. Even the house manager/receptionist is not friendly at all. The owner should just do something as soon as possible.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.