Sage
Sage - Re: Horny but covid
Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-24 08:39:53

On 2021-06-24 07:45:51 Knightrider78 said:
On 2021-06-23 14:29:18 Deepzr31 said: Who else is feeling ridiculously horny but to scared to visit a lady?

This 3rd wave needs to go!

I have list to see
Tita
Storm
K
Tisha

Not that horny but I miss the thrill of a punt.
It's like going on a secret mission especially if you are married and only punt during office hours, that adrenalin rush together with the thought of that encounter with the SP you been wanting to book for a while, and the stars finally align.

However, I will not risk a booking after my last experience in January this year when a SP failed to inform me that she was not well prior to me confirming a booking.
Only after the session when I noticed that she had a slight cough and some white stuff was on the outside of the condom we used, did she admit that she was recovering from a whole host of flu like symptoms and was on antibiotics and that her BF and child were also sick but its not COVID.

wow!
This is a horrible story.
It's absolutely immoral to make yourself available for intimate services if you are not 100% healthy.
batman23
batman23 - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 08:44:08

On 2021-06-23 19:19:51 JP82 said:

I work for quite a large organisation - over 1000 employees across several locations. I've been there for a little over a decade. From time to time we get an email from HR along the lines of "we would like to express our condolences to Mr XYZ for the passing of his father". We used to get maybe one or two every couple of months. For the last year they have been daily. Like clockwork. Sometimes more than one a day and sometimes they say things like "...on the passing of his mother AND father AND brother". Daily. And its not for aunts and uncles/grandparents etc. Just immediate family. Now they don't ever include the cause of death, so some of those will still be heart attacks and car accidents etc, but do you seriously want me to believe that literally thousands more people than normally would, just happen to be dying right now by coincidence?

100 percent with you on this. Regardless of what conspiracy theory anyone comes up with, the reality and fact is that non person caused deaths (car accidents, gun shots etc.) numbers are up drastically. Speak to any active hospital staff member.
So if staying home gives the slightest chance of me or my loved ones not suffering, I'm doing it. Don't care about the conspiracies.
batman23
batman23 - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 08:44:16

On 2021-06-23 22:24:08 Jazmine said:

No need to play lotto. Our chances are low. Just find an ambitious hard working man that can uplift nd assist you...husband material, there are ones just looking in wrong places.

and this is the words of a future cheating wife.
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-24 09:08:04

Same story my brother passed last year due to a faulty heqrt valve. Reason for death covid related. So covid damaged his hewrt valve even before there was covid. The vaccines are manufaactured by several companies but using one formula designed by bill gates and his friends. Bill gates had a speech about pandemics way before covid and he asked. Will the world be ready if a pandemic strike notba country.he said THE WORLD and BOOM suddenly a pandemic hit the entire population. Amd to protect urself u only need to cover ur face and nose with a non waterproof dust proof piece of material. There are far dangerous viruses out there where u have to wear a hazmat suit but they dont shut down the world.
Mike23
Mike23 - Re: Horny but covid
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 10:59:41

Forecasts are that SA will reach it's peak during the first week of July and then rapidly decline 2 weeks after that. So by middle of July this wave should be behind us.

Vasbyt until then, its almost over.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Horny but covid
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-24 11:08:15

On 2021-06-24 09:08:04 Charlies Angels said:
Same story my brother passed last year due to a faulty heqrt valve. Reason for death covid related. So covid damaged his hewrt valve even before there was covid. The vaccines are manufaactured by several companies but using one formula designed by bill gates and his friends. Bill gates had a speech about pandemics way before covid and he asked. Will the world be ready if a pandemic strike notba country.he said THE WORLD and BOOM suddenly a pandemic hit the entire population. Amd to protect urself u only need to cover ur face and nose with a non waterproof dust proof piece of material. There are far dangerous viruses out there where u have to wear a hazmat suit but they dont shut down the world.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but the fact that his death was incorrectly classified is not evidence of the non-existence of Covid. Your statements about Bill Gates and his "friends" are also just made up conspiracy theories with no evidence in support. Yes he indeed made such a speech. There was nothing amazing or new about his speech. He didn't predict anything. There have been many viruses and pandemics in the past (Spanish flu, bird flu, swine flu, ebola etc) and there will be more in the future. So we have a history of these things and mankind knows it happened and that it will happen again. The difference between this virus and some of the others is that although the consequences of contracting those are also severe, this one is highly contagious and spreads a lot faster, like the Spanish flu that started in 1918. You don't have to be a conspirator or some sort of evil world leader to have predicted a pandemic like this. It was never a question of if it will happen but when. That's why you've seen movies about it as well. And governments had plans in place for such an event which were sadly poorly executed or not adequate. With regard to the point you make about masks, yes there are much more dangerous viruses out there, Ebola being a case in point, however they are a lot less contagious. With Ebola you'll basically get it if you come into contact with the blood of someone that is sick or if you eat animals such as bats or monkeys that are infected. Same with HIV, when it started people didn't want to use the same toilets or cutlery as people that are infected. Now we know better. For a virus such as Covid-19 N95 or KN95 masks are quite effective because the virus is spread by droplets - they filter 95 percent of aerosol particulates. Both masks are made from several synthetic material layers. It's not practical to require everyone to wear these masks as it comes at a cost and there won't be enough supply for everyone so it's better just to ask everyone to cover their nose and mouth with a mask as that already goes a long way in terms if protection. Requiring people to wear a Hazmat suit is impractical and more damage would be done by the time the slow and expensive roll out is completed, if it is even possible. So saying why are we not wearing Hazmat suits are not evidence if the non-existence of Covid.

It is also wrong to say that all vaccines are made from the same "formula". Vaccines are not made from a formula. You don't throw chemicals together to make one. It is complicated microbiology made up of whole of the virus, or parts of them. These active components of the vaccine, called antigens, are what trigger an immune response when in the body. There are different methods used by different companies to achieve this. If you read up a little bit about the various vaccines, you'll also know that they differ in terms of efficacy, how many doses to take, how they get stored at what temperatures etc.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.