Navigation
Tizz
Tizz - Re: Horny but covid
Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 736
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:36:32

Word out on the streets is that Uncle Cyril might call another meeting,most probably tomorrow night to announce stricter measures & most likely implement the dreaded level 5 lockdown in response to the spiking covid infection numbers.
Yes...
Dry booze taps for the next 21 days/beyond.
Limited & restricted movements or worse,"house arrest" for most of us...
I just hope it isn't true...
triton242
triton242 - Re: Horny but covid
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:38:09

On 2021-06-23 16:55:11 Liza said:
Ok .. Covid is 24/7 in our faces.. now hear me out, with this corruption taking place that we all knew about isn't it possible that a normal head cold or flu now also be stamped as Covid? People die from heart attack and the cause of death ruled to be Covid. Someone committed suicide, cause of death Covid... But they very clever, read between the lines... It's ALWAYS COVID related, NOT JUST COVID. It's a technical point to be save by saying "Covid Related".

Person died from suicide... Outcome: Covid related... Why ? He committed suicide, wasn't sick with Covid. Answer: It was Covid related that this person commited suicide because Covid made the person depressed and he committed suicide. Cause of death COVID RELATED! (Face in Palm)

Totally agree Liza!
Next up is the covid related car accident and covid gun shit wound lol

Wish I was hornier now, covid a non issue as far as I'm concerned. If I want to see someone I would do so.
And I really wish you were closer :-)
Liza
Liza - Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2429
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:42:54

On 2021-06-23 17:38:09 triton242 said:
On 2021-06-23 16:55:11 Liza said: Ok .. Covid is 24/7 in our faces.. now hear me out, with this corruption taking place that we all knew about isn't it possible that a normal head cold or flu now also be stamped as Covid? People die from heart attack and the cause of death ruled to be Covid. Someone committed suicide, cause of death Covid... But they very clever, read between the lines... It's ALWAYS COVID related, NOT JUST COVID. It's a technical point to be save by saying "Covid Related".

Person died from suicide... Outcome: Covid related... Why ? He committed suicide, wasn't sick with Covid. Answer: It was Covid related that this person commited suicide because Covid made the person depressed and he committed suicide. Cause of death COVID RELATED! (Face in Palm)

Totally agree Liza!

Wish I was hornier now, covid a non issue as far as I'm concerned. If I want to see someone I would do so.

@ triton2,

Ahhh, that's so kind of you! Well hopefully one day we will meet!
Lady London
Lady London - Re: Horny but covid
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:44:35

On 2021-06-23 16:55:11 Liza said: Ok .. Covid is 24/7 in our faces.. now hear me out, with this corruption taking place that we all knew about isn't it possible that a normal head cold or flu now also be stamped as Covid? People die from heart attack and the cause of death ruled to be Covid. Someone committed suicide, cause of death Covid... But they very clever, read between the lines... It's ALWAYS COVID related, NOT JUST COVID. It's a technical point to be save by saying "Covid Related".

Totally agree Liza!

Love your reply!
JP82
JP82 - Re: Horny but covid
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 19:19:51

Totally agree Liza!

Can those of you who are suggesting that deaths are being mis-classified as Covid explain why excess deaths are up, and why they peak at exactly the same time as the respective waves of covid?

africacheck.org/fact-checks/factsheets/factsheet-excess-deaths-south-africa-explained

I work for quite a large organisation - over 1000 employees across several locations. I've been there for a little over a decade. From time to time we get an email from HR along the lines of "we would like to express our condolences to Mr XYZ for the passing of his father". We used to get maybe one or two every couple of months. For the last year they have been daily. Like clockwork. Sometimes more than one a day and sometimes they say things like "...on the passing of his mother AND father AND brother". Daily. And its not for aunts and uncles/grandparents etc. Just immediate family. Now they don't ever include the cause of death, so some of those will still be heart attacks and car accidents etc, but do you seriously want me to believe that literally thousands more people than normally would, just happen to be dying right now by coincidence?

triton242
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 20:23:47

On 2021-06-23 19:19:51 JP82 said:
On 2021-06-23 17:38:09 triton242 said: On 2021-06-23 16:55:11 Liza said: Ok .. Covid is 24/7 in our faces.. now hear me out, with this corruption taking place that we all knew about isn't it possible that a normal head cold or flu now also be stamped as Covid? People die from heart attack and the cause of death ruled to be Covid. Someone committed suicide, cause of death Covid... But they very clever, read between the lines... It's ALWAYS COVID related, NOT JUST COVID. It's a technical point to be save by saying "Covid Related".

Totally agree Liza!

Can those of you who are suggesting that deaths are being mis-classified as Covid explain why excess deaths are up, and why they peak at exactly the same time as the respective waves of covid?

africacheck.org/fact-checks/factsheets/factsheet-excess-deaths-south-africa-explained

I work for quite a large organisation - over 1000 employees across several locations. I've been there for a little over a decade. From time to time we get an email from HR along the lines of "we would like to express our condolences to Mr XYZ for the passing of his father". We used to get maybe one or two every couple of months. For the last year they have been daily. Like clockwork. Sometimes more than one a day and sometimes they say things like "...on the passing of his mother AND father AND brother". Daily. And its not for aunts and uncles/grandparents etc. Just immediate family. Now they don't ever include the cause of death, so some of those will still be heart attacks and car accidents etc, but do you seriously want me to believe that literally thousands more people than normally would, just happen to be dying right now by coincidence?

While I don't doubt that covid has been accountable for some deaths, they've lied to us so much that I don't trust anything said by the WHO etc
I know for a fact you can get a negative result for 1.5k even if you have covid.
I also know that there's no way our incompetent government is doing 8000 more tests each day. The labs are swamped and basically estimating test results.
They get paid to put covid as a cause of death on a certificate.
But to each his own. You must do what you believe is right for you and your family
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Horny but covid
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1324
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 20:37:46

The WHO has no say in COVID deaths or how to battle it, they advise and its up to the individual country
the fact you claim I have no knowledge of
The government is not doing the tests pvt companies like ampath are
I know somebody who works for ampath and they are not estimating results
just exactly who do you think is paying doctors to put COVID on death certificates, it cant make money for anyone, just think about it

if the death certificates are wrong why was SA excess deaths up over 150,000 last year (similar figures in a lot of other countries around the world) what caused it?

lastly every single country in the world is reporting this exactly the same, therefore by your understanding every single country got together to concoct this

you may not want to believe this disease is real and that's your prerogative, but I know its real as I had first hand experience

that being said all you have to do is be a reasonable human being, wearing a mask, keeping distance, sanitising does you no harm, and may save someones life, so don't believe I don't care but at least be a decent human being and do things to help all of us who do believe

stay safe but more importantly allow others to stay safe

Jake

MSfun
MSfun - Re: Horny but covid
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 20:38:14

I haven't punted in two months.

This Covid is a nightmare at the moment.
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: Horny but covid
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 20:56:12

On 2021-06-23 16:55:11 Liza said:
Ok .. Covid is 24/7 in our faces.. now hear me out, with this corruption taking place that we all knew about isn't it possible that a normal head cold or flu now also be stamped as Covid? People die from heart attack and the cause of death ruled to be Covid. Someone committed suicide, cause of death Covid... But they very clever, read between the lines... It's ALWAYS COVID related, NOT JUST COVID. It's a technical point to be save by saying "Covid Related".

So I'm gonna respond to this since not many punters would.

I, personally, get the feeling that you think Covid is a scam or whatever it is.

Either you are trying to brush it off due to loss of your business... Or alternatively you are dillusional to think Covid doesn't exist.

Now this response is not directly related to this post but more so the post on a previous thread where u agreed that Covid was a scam or scamdemic or whatever.

Countries around the world wouldn't have crashed their economies, pushed unemployment to an all time high and most importantly subject their citizens to so much loss of life... Just to scam everyone.

Now that this third wave is here.... People are clearly still defending themselves, that it is OK to have contact or should I say... Intimate contact with people.
You see these numbers today... 17000 or thereabout? ....
You SP's and punters alike are a large contributing factor to it.

Please understand that this is not a rant.... This is me saying that... Purely out of the greed for money and pleasure, you are willing to put yourself and others at risk and then brush it off as if it's the same thing as going to the shop.

You people shouldn't ever speak about morals and respect on this forum when you will gladly be a carrier or knowingly put yourself at risk and others, when you could potentially kill someone.

Think about it
triton242
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 20:57:43

[QUOTE;3001380;Jakeburns78] The WHO has no say in COVID deaths or how to battle it, they advise and its up to the individual country
the fact you claim I have no knowledge of
The government is not doing the tests pvt companies like ampath are
I know somebody who works for ampath and they are not estimating results
just exactly who do you think is paying doctors to put COVID on death certificates, it cant make money for anyone, just think about it

if the death certificates are wrong why was SA excess deaths up over 150,000 last year (similar figures in a lot of other countries around the world) what caused it?

lastly every single country in the world is reporting this exactly the same, therefore by your understanding every single country got together to concoct this

you may not want to believe this disease is real and that's your prerogative, but I know its real as I had first hand experience

that being said all you have to do is be a reasonable human being, wearing a mask, keeping distance, sanitising does you no harm, and may save someones life, so don't believe I don't care but at least be a decent human being and do things to help all of us who do believe

stay safe but more importantly allow others to stay safe

Jake

[/QUOTE

Well balanced discussion from you as usual Jake
Of course, I do take all precautions regarding masks and gathering etc. Rather safe then sorry .
But we all have a life we need to carry on with.
All the best to all!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.