Katrien
Katrien - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 08:18:41

Good morning gents & ladies..

Hope your hearts get warmed up on this chilly day..

Just want to say I will be available to pay it forward on monday or tuesday to give a 45 min massage for a gent or lady.

Pm me so I can give back.

KatrienX
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 09:21:33

On 2020-12-19 08:18:41 Katrien said:
Good morning gents & ladies..

Hope your hearts get warmed up on this chilly day..

Just want to say I will be available to pay it forward on monday or tuesday to give a 45 min massage for a gent or lady.

Pm me so I can give back.

KatrienX

Thank you ladies
Xoxo.

abiem50
abiem50 - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-19 09:29:42
Edited: 2020-12-19 09:33:28

@katrien

Thanks for the offer for the PAY IT FORWARD massage.
Will see you on Monday.

Further, i wish to offer (pay it forward) the following two things:

R200 Woolworths gift voucher to a massage lady.

Business cards (x 100)
Design and printing.

Johannesburg area

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 09:33:25

On 2020-12-19 09:29:42 abiem50 said:
@katrien

Thanks for the offer for the PAY IT FORWARD massage.
Will see you on Monday.

Further, i wish to offer the following two things:

R200 Woolworths gift voucher to a massage lady.

Business cards (x 100)
Design and printing.

Johannesburg area

............ .....

A. Ladies can pay it forward.

B. Punters can match or better my offer to ladies on ESA.

That's a fantastic challenge. Well done! Thank you so much for that. Thinking out of the box.
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 10:00:33

The MAGIC of PAY IT FORWARD is unexplainable. The amount of whatsuos I get from ladies and punters shows the good on this PURPLE WORLD.

The BARTER @ BANG thread is absolutely a fantastic platform for Gentlemen to go look what someone else needed. The mear fact that the lady was willing to barter thow this into the Pay it forward Basket.

I just want to thank the Punters who helped the ladies without barter. To the ladies, I know you will thank him dearly as it came out if his heart.

So if anyone really wants to help out someone else for NOTHING in return, I suggest go look on the BARTER AND BANG thread and see who you can help.

Remember: No act of kindness no matter how small ,are EVER waisted!

Rachel
Rachel - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 122
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 11:00:27

I have been wondering what to offer on here for a while now, and I think I've got it.. I would like to give something that I would have liked to take if it was on offer! So in that regard I, as a massage girl, would like to offer a massage to any one of the girls out there in joburg who feel like they need it.

Come on girls I know how sore my back and body gets after a few sessions - surely I can't be the only one?! So ya, I am offering a real good proper massage to the first girl who speaks up :)

*pm me please any takers - I am not frequent on the forum*

Mwa xx
Rachel
Rachel - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 11:02:08

My turn has come to pay it forward, and I have been wondering what to offer on here for a while now, and I think I've got it.. I would like to give something that I would have liked to take if it was on offer!

So in that regard I, as a massage girl, would like to offer a massage to any one of the girls out there in joburg who feel like they need it.

Come on girls I know how sore my back and body gets after a few sessions - surely I can't be the only one?! So ya, I am offering a real good proper massage to the first girl who speaks up :)

*pm me please any takers - I am not frequent on the forum*

Mwa xx
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 81
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 23:17:08

In the spirit of the holidays, I did a "Pay it forward" however my offer was more aimed towards those less privileged and was posted on FB groups. I offered a complimentary ride for 5 families (without transport) to and from the shops for their Xmas shopping. Giving money is not my thing, there are to many fake profiles going around. I'd rather assist and befriend a family in need. If monies allows me I intend to do it again, perhaps making it a regular thing. Let's see how this offer goes first....
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1208
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 23:22:42

On 2020-12-19 23:17:08 Gretchen said:
In the spirit of the holidays, I did a "Pay it forward" however my offer was more aimed towards those less privileged and was posted on FB groups. I offered a complimentary ride for 5 families (without transport) to and from the shops for their Xmas shopping. Giving money is not my thing, there are to many fake profiles going around. I'd rather assist and befriend a family in need. If monies allows me I intend to do it again, perhaps making it a regular thing. Let's see how this offer goes first....

This is really thinking out of the box so to speak. Well done! Very well done. That's a beautiful gesture.

Doesn't matter to whom, all that matters is that you did something for NOTHING in return. Bless you my Fellow Queen. It puts one big smile on my face. Thank you!

Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2421
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-20 07:06:15

So as I mentioned earlier in the post. I'm prepared to pay an advertiser's ad, paid it, ad was extended. She said thank you. And that was it. Glad I could help. Lady however must be a bit shy so I don't expect her to confirm what I did publicly. Doesn't matter. I played my part.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.