semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7642
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-10 13:46:09

On 2020-12-10 12:11:45 jamesza69 said:
This is such a nice thing to do. This morning on the radio I heard about a drive through in America with regards to 'Pay it Forward'. The first guy paid for his meal and the car behind him as well. It was such a ripple effect that 900 cars went through and all meals were paid for by the car in front of them.

WOW...lovely!
I wonder if we can do this at a venue?...LOL
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-12-10 17:01:23

On 2020-12-10 13:46:09 semensquirter said:
On 2020-12-10 12:11:45 jamesza69 said: This is such a nice thing to do. This morning on the radio I heard about a drive through in America with regards to 'Pay it Forward'. The first guy paid for his meal and the car behind him as well. It was such a ripple effect that 900 cars went through and all meals were paid for by the car in front of them.

WOW...lovely!
I wonder if we can do this at a venue?...LOL

That would be great. We can all dream
Monika
Monika - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1865
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-10 21:18:10

Can't remember where I saw an article but it was a coffee shop me thinks Starbucks jus not sure the country. In anycase there was an option on the menu to pay it forward and a homeless man entered went to the till and asked the person serving if there was a pay it forward coffee available and was given the coffee.
I remember it was in the winter and this started a trend.

Well so far this thread is a success I would love to believe
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-10 23:51:04

On 2020-12-10 21:18:10 Monika said:
Can't remember where I saw an article but it was a coffee shop me thinks Starbucks jus not sure the country. In anycase there was an option on the menu to pay it forward and a homeless man entered went to the till and asked the person serving if there was a pay it forward coffee available and was given the coffee.
I remember it was in the winter and this started a trend.

Well so far this thread is a success I would love to believe

Wow, if more shops can offer something like that, it would be nice. There's so many ways to do a good deed!
Harley
Harley - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-11 00:06:24

Hi Gents

I am offering one of each session ;) please pm or WhatsApp to claim you session and find out what your surprise entails

30 min
60 min
90 min

H xxx
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-11 00:21:17

On 2020-12-11 00:06:24 Harley said:
Hi Gents

I am offering one of each session ;) please pm or WhatsApp to claim you session and find out what your surprise entails

30 min
60 min
90 min

H xxx

System overload are coming your way... Lol...
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3083
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-11 08:02:43

@Think this thread is an awesome idea.

This whole week I have been playing with the ideas of how I will PIF, because heaven knows I had some awesome support through out the past months and PIF is the right thing to do.

So I am sticking to a concept that worked last year with the xmas drive. Getting punters involved to help me PIF. Make a donation equal to my half hour fee to *AKKH* and I will upgrade your session to a hour.Thus getting some much needed money to kids that has nothing.

Yes I know punters wont be getting totally free sessions. But I will be doing it for free. And the kids will benefit.

1 session per week till month end up for grabs.

*AKKH* more details when u contact me to participate.

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-11 17:20:39

I just want to thank all the people that's part of this. I really appreciate it.

Be Kind,
For everyone you meet
Is fighting a hard Battle!
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-14 05:48:40

I want to share something with all of you ,

I've met a kind soul earlier this year. A Client that I don't see as just a client. There's just something about this person that's really magic. So I try keep the booking on a professional level, you know bring all sexy and seductive and ready to please attitude...But We start chatting and conversation just flows. I've realised it's so "fucktup that we as people sub consciously wants to impress on a professional level, that we forgot we are what and who we are. So very fast the professional level of conversation vanished and we start speaking bout life, and who we are and what we like and so forth. As he showed interest, I went with it, as i can see he's really interested in my outlook on life. So I told him bout my Pay it Forward motto on life... He was all ears. The booking went on, and off he went.

Not long after,(a few days) I got a whatsup with a Photo of this beautiful soul that rescued a tiny animal. That's Faith in Humanity restored. I felt so Damm good, because I believed my outlook in life could have made this the reason he maybe did it, as he told me you taught me something... Doesn't matter how small, if it can make a difference, it's BIG!

So months went by, and sure as daylight, I received a whatsup from him saying something amazing is about to happen. He told me the story and he Said he strongly believe it's to do with my outlook. I've told him that that is NO coincidence. . That was just other "Pay it Forward" Angel that was send your way.

When you do good, good will do you. In many shapes and forms.

I just want to say,
A GREATFUL HEART IS A MAGNET FOR MIRACLES.
Tisha
Tisha - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-19 07:10:53

Good morning All
Hope you are in good spirits

I have 5, R100 electricity vouchures, the way to redeem it is to send me a Pic of your electric meter number and I will watsapp the token to you. I hope this helps

You can message me but vouchures will be sent from 6pm tonight.

Be blessed always
Regards Tisha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.