Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Helping the ladies
Re: Helping the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4256
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:23:06

On 2020-03-22 14:10:59 Seopesesa said:
Not going to name names, but to give some ideas, this is how I have helped so far: 1) bought some groceries for a lady 2) wrote a booking that a regular owes me off so that she doesn't owe me 3) paid a lady upfront for a booking 4) borrowed a lady who I trust an amount so that she could attend to a personal matter 5) paid a lady's full rate even though she was running a special because business was slow.

There are other ways to help that is less risky- take a few essentials with if you are making a booking in any event, pay the full rate or a little more than the special rate, if she travels to you, pay for her Uber if it was included in the price so that she can save that or, if you can, pick her up which will save unnecessary Uber costs.

Thank you for who you are... I'm sure you trust the ladies 100%, (me included) that you helped... unfortunately there will always be people who use and abuse situations like this for selfish reasons... I feel very blessed
Liza
Liza - Re: Helping the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:27:46

On 2020-03-22 12:26:10 Bruv said:
Techno

You are correct. This is not just the purple industry that operate as such. But a lot of other industries and individuals as well.

In the real world you can vent and tell your friends about it.

On this forum, when something like this happens, you are either too ashamed to admit that you have been caught, again, or lash out at the lady, who will weather the storm, but you will be branded a fool by the rest of us. Because we did warn you.

And unfortunately there are so many stories abounding re upfront monies etc that is has become the norm rather than the exception.

Rather just give the money if you have it. Expect nothing back in return. That way it is a donation and you feel better about it. At least I do.

Helping the ladies is not the only thing to do. I am one of those suckers that keep change in my car. At robots I am the doos that will open my window and pass a few coins. For those people are at wits end. But then, it makes me feel better.

It is always better to give than to receive.

(Just realised that sounded very gay : rather a giver than a receiver....LOL)

Don't ever change who you are! Do something like that doesn't make you a doos! Not at all! It makes you humble! Humble is what we need to get through this!
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:34:25

On 2020-03-22 13:06:30 banksy said:
It's fairly simple, in a time like this if you can afford it give without expectation. If you can't then don't but don't be looking to try and take advantage of the ladies because they are being hit hard. The virus doesn't care about wealth you may not even make past the proposed pre-payment period.

Wow! How f&cking true is this man's words! So true! Most realistic comment I've read in a while! See.. Corona doesn't ask you how rich you are, and then decide if it going to infect you or pass! Damm No! For all those that had a bad experience JUST DON'T GIVE! Why do I feel that in a way some incourage others to think twice for helping someone else that's practically on their knees? Wtf!
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Helping the ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4257
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:42:42
Edited: 2020-03-22 14:44:02

I am one of those suckers that keep change in my car. At robots I am the doos that will open my window and pass a few coins. For those people are at wits end. But then, it makes me feel better.

I understand... I have an ashtray in my KA that's not always filled with coins and small notes... sometimes empty... should it happen that I feel the need to give and there's nothing in my ashtray, I simply tell myself it wasn't meant to be... Then sometimes I have a R10 or R20 note... If that feeling of I need to give and it's possible, I'll give it... then I know it was the right thing to do... It's not much, but it can buy a bread...
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:43:12

On 2020-03-22 14:10:59 Seopesesa said:
Not going to name names, but to give some ideas, this is how I have helped so far: 1) bought some groceries for a lady 2) wrote a booking that a regular owes me off so that she doesn't owe me 3) paid a lady upfront for a booking 4) borrowed a lady who I trust an amount so that she could attend to a personal matter 5) paid a lady's full rate even though she was running a special because business was slow.

There are other ways to help that is less risky- take a few essentials with if you are making a booking in any event, pay the full rate or a little more than the special rate, if she travels to you, pay for her Uber if it was included in the price so that she can save that or, if you can, pick her up which will save unnecessary Uber costs.

See, isn't this thinking out of the box. Give food vouchers, as you hopefully give to either your church, schools, community around you! If cash is such an issue, then get one of her account details, and pay any bill that you can affort! Whatever you it may be! Just help someone out! Why is it so f#cking hard to help? No wonder the world are in the state it is! Because people can't look PASS the "WHAT IS IT IN FOR ME IF I'M HELPING YOU???" F#&K!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.