techno80
techno80 - Re: Helping the ladies
Re: Helping the ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 728
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 22:39:04
Edited: 2020-03-21 22:41:13

I think this is just human nature, and I'm generalizing. It's not just from WGs. Out of desperation we are prepared to promise the world just to get a client to pay, and once you have the money,attitude changes.
How many times have we paid builders, plumbers, painters to do a job, and the minute they have the full payment, they suddenly find all the excuses under the sun not to finish what was promised.
dudu1
dudu1 - Re: Helping the ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 10:15:11

On 2020-03-21 22:01:49 Panty_Dropper said:
I pay when I book a lady, nothing in advance. Had my fingers burnt many times.
The one time I paid for the month in advance for 8 session with a MG because she needed money to pay the rent___ and after the second session her whole attitude changed. Now she doesn't return my calls.
Had an arrangement with another girl who I paid a monthly retainer, same thing.
Countless allnight bookings where the girls leave halfway through the night once paid in full.

Been there done that. I feel your pain. Gave a lady something similar and asked for videos in return. It has been one excuse after another in the past week. It would have been a viable alternative to punting at the moment and I would have made it a regular transaction. Now I am burnt but I can afford to laugh it off but have learnt my lesson. Seems we will be forced to learn self control in this season. When the pandemic is gone (which I suspect will last for another 9 months) we will resume normal punting.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Helping the ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 12:26:10

Techno

You are correct. This is not just the purple industry that operate as such. But a lot of other industries and individuals as well.

In the real world you can vent and tell your friends about it.

On this forum, when something like this happens, you are either too ashamed to admit that you have been caught, again, or lash out at the lady, who will weather the storm, but you will be branded a fool by the rest of us. Because we did warn you.

And unfortunately there are so many stories abounding re upfront monies etc that is has become the norm rather than the exception.

Rather just give the money if you have it. Expect nothing back in return. That way it is a donation and you feel better about it. At least I do.

Helping the ladies is not the only thing to do. I am one of those suckers that keep change in my car. At robots I am the doos that will open my window and pass a few coins. For those people are at wits end. But then, it makes me feel better.

It is always better to give than to receive.

(Just realised that sounded very gay : rather a giver than a receiver....LOL)

balasbak
balasbak - Re: Helping the ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 464
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 12:27:00

Times are really tough for everyone, not just the ladies, I am personally feeling some pressure with the company I work for under huge financial pressure, income reliant on our customers processing card transactions ... and some other personal circumstances which was a left field curve ball thrown at me last week!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Helping the ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9328
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 12:42:09

Fellow Africans, please stop stressing about this Virus !!!

We have an amazing system in place in our country !!!

Everything disappears !!!

Money, cars, airlines, Guptas, electricity, ect !!!

THIS VIRUS HAS NO FLIPPEN CHANCE !!!
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Helping the ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1989
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 12:44:48

On 2020-03-22 12:42:09 BOOBS53 said:

Fucking Brilliant Sir
ouman punter
ouman punter - Re: Helping the ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 523
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 12:51:32

Its all very well being cynically negative about it Boobsie! We can laugh !!

That I am afraid has always been the problem in the past....

Its easy to talk and criticise but what we need to do is DO something about it.

Being positive is at least an a start to Doing something about it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Helping the ladies
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 13:06:30

It's fairly simple, in a time like this if you can afford it give without expectation. If you can't then don't but don't be looking to try and take advantage of the ladies because they are being hit hard. The virus doesn't care about wealth you may not even make past the proposed pre-payment period.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Helping the ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 465
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 13:28:56

On 2020-03-22 12:42:09 BOOBS53 said:

LMFAO, brilliant!
Seopesesa
Seopesesa - Re: Helping the ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 14:10:59

Not going to name names, but to give some ideas, this is how I have helped so far: 1) bought some groceries for a lady 2) wrote a booking that a regular owes me off so that she doesn't owe me 3) paid a lady upfront for a booking 4) borrowed a lady who I trust an amount so that she could attend to a personal matter 5) paid a lady's full rate even though she was running a special because business was slow.

There are other ways to help that is less risky- take a few essentials with if you are making a booking in any event, pay the full rate or a little more than the special rate, if she travels to you, pay for her Uber if it was included in the price so that she can save that or, if you can, pick her up which will save unnecessary Uber costs.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.