Navigation
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 17:12:31

.. Also a gov that is well known for bullshitting is saying that 60 to 70% will get it.. Do you think that it will be less than that or more?? Not like you do not know who these people are.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-03-22 11:55:26

"Papillon :
Is the man a ray of sunshine? No.
Did he lie? No.
Hard truth.. The one on one business is kind dead until this passes over which may never be.. Or until they find a vaccine. "

If I am a ray of sunshine then you must be the sun. LOL

But I do agree with you. There are some massively difficult times lying ahead. We haven't had deaths yet, and it is early days. In two to three weeks time the current picture would have escalated negatively exponentially.

I see that Lizaan has a war chest for a few months. I am willing to bet that she must be part of about 2% of ladies here having that. Well done.

It is not that the writing has already been on the wall for a number of years, this novel virus is just the final straw in SA. You had to be saving for rainy days a long time ago.

All that you can do now is to hoard monies. Don't spend money on ANYTHING that is not an ABSOLUTE necessity. It is a massive mindshift, but one that all will have to adhere to.

Cashflow is like a river, when that dries up, the shit hits the fan. That is in business, which is what the ladies are conducting.

There will be the biggest specials ever to entice punters to visit. The General Forum will be flooded with Corona stats and specials.

For what do you do when you have no monies coming in ? When a lockdown is announced ? When getting to work becomes an issue ? When your car brakes down and the garage is closed ? When you don't have food to eat ?

The one positive point is that the whole of the population is fixated on developing a vaccine. The best minds in the world are focused on creating this vaccine. I have faith in them to come up with a vaccine, which will be a game changer. How long ? Difficult to predict. But the light in this dark tunnel.

Stay safe. Stay isolated. Stay healthy.

In time this too will pass and we will wake up to a new world.

Regards

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9325
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 12:40:25

Fellow Africans, please stop stressing about this Virus !!!

We have an amazing system in place in our country !!!

Everything disappears !!!

Money, cars, airlines, Guptas, electricity, ect !!!

THIS VIRUS HAS NO FLIPPEN CHANCE !!!
Papillon
Papillon - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 16:32:53

On 2020-03-22 11:55:26 Bruv said:
"Papillon :
Is the man a ray of sunshine? No.
Did he lie? No.
Hard truth.. The one on one business is kind dead until this passes over which may never be.. Or until they find a vaccine. "

If I am a ray of sunshine then you must be the sun. LOL

The lady has a few months saved.. Science is saying this may take a year to fix and it maybe a recurring thing. Virus could mutate and different strains appear.

Gov already said up to 70% will get it. And they keep repeating it.

Not the news one has to hear.. But brutal truth.

Now let's say there is a vaccine. Is the flu vaccine free in SA? Do you think this one will be? After months struggling do you think people can afford it?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.